Swimwear Sunday – Be a Hero in BCNU Utility Wear
We hope you are enjoying summer and rocking some great swimwear. There are still a few months left to Summer and if you haven’t bought your swimwear. Or if you just want some new pairs that people haven’t seen. The BCNU Utilty Wear Hero line maybe what you’re looking for in swimwear. BCNU is out of Australia and is a pretty cool company. They started in work out wear and last year brought out the first swimwear line. Now they have the Hero line.
I had the chance to talk to BCNU this past week. They have some great gear out there and I think we will see a lot more from them. The latest line is the Hero line. The Hero line has used the latest technology to make something pretty awesome. BCNU invested time and effort into meeting what their research showed.
Research indicates that 60% of Australian men do not feel comfortable wearing traditional swimwear. Most citing that the thin fabrics used, lack of reasonable hold and show through especially when coming out of the water, are the main reasons they would not wear traditional swimwear styles.
While we have plenty of guys who like to show off. If you’re new to swim briefs or want to wear them in a more family friendly area. Its important that you don’t show off everything. You don’t want to have the fabric go see through or not have support. But, you still want to look great in the swimwear. BCNU put in a lot of time and effort to create this new line. I”m seriously impressed by all the technology used in this line. We are starting to see more companies taking the technology of swimwear and underwear seriously.
So what makes this line so awesome? Here are few reasons BCNU told us
- No more show through – constructed using 2 fabrics and over 7 months of design research and planning to create the perfect style to wrap around your body like a glove keeping your manhood nice and snug.
- Fast drying technology – Designed so that water passes through the first layer directly into the second layer which funnels out the water rapidly once you’re out of the water.
- SPF 100+ – Highest protection than any other swim product on the market today
- Cutting edge technology – using revolutionary Two Tone Double Layer Polyamide (2TDLP) construction and bonded using glue used in NASA spacesuits
- The advertising campaign imagery is inspired by Super Heroes. We hope this collection makes him feel heroic, invincible, daring and courageous.
Again, it’s great to see a company using some of the latest technology to make really great swimwear. The Hero line is one that is perfect starter pair for someone wanting to wear a swim brief. It will not show off or be see through. It’s fast drying and uses the latest technology in fabric and design. Lastly it will make you feel like a super hero!