New Years resolutions and Underwear
How many of us make New Years resolutions each year? I would wager to say that there are quite a few of us. But how do you get them to work? Experts say make them reasonable and measurable. I say tie your love of underwear into the resolutions. I hear you going “yeah I love undies but how do I tie them into my resolutions?
- Get in better shape. How many of us have made this and broke it by January 7th? Well one way to tie underwear in is buy performance underwear for the gym and only wear it to the gym. Brands to consider are UnderArmour, Nike, Papi Cross Roads and Bike
- Better presentation skills. Public speaking and presenting can be nerve racking. I was talking to a friend this week (one I didn’t know liked undies) and he said he wear thongs on days he’s giving a presentations. It takes his mind off giving it and gives him a boost in this co offense for the day. Underwear can change you attitude. Brands to consider Gregg Homme, Joe Snyder and Pistol Pete
- Before out going. I myself am a bit of an extrovert so I totally get wanting to be more out going. A few months ago Kyle wrote how his boss told him to put himself out there more. Little did the boss know he was wearing the Andrew Christian (Insert name). I am not saying let it hang free but wear smoke thing sexy. Maybe even wear something fetish related that could be mesh or a jock. Brands to consider Cellblock13, Modus Vivendi or Timoteo
- Step up you fashion. This may sound counter intuitive but not all guys who dress wear great undies. To me there is nothing worse than a guy who looks like the stepped off the pages of GQ but only to wear cartoon boxers or something else as rediculous. Wear something classic that shows your personality and Style. You don’t have to go crazy but great underwear is tha icing on the cake. Brands to consider 2(x)ist, C-IN2, Calvin Klein or Diessel
- Spice up the bedroom. Sometimes the bedroom suffers when we get busy. We get in a rut and need to get out. So we plan evenings where is all about something new with our partners. So we step out of our box and wear something super hot that we wouldn’t normally wear. I hope many of you would spice it up ona reg basis. That could be something skimpy, small or super fun. Brands to consider are Clever, Pikante, Andrew Christian and N2N Bodywear