Cocksox Day and Give Away!
I LOVE Cocksox, so when I heard it they were celebrating 7 years, I knew we had to do something special. The group behind Cocksox are some of the most amazing people. They have created some of the best undies, in my opinion, and now they are celebrating 7 Sinful Years!
“Seven sinful years! We’re not talking about a marriage, we’re talking about Cocksox®, the infamous underwear and swimwear brand from Australia.
“We started out with one red underwear brief listed on eBay, almost as a dare,” laughs Nadiah Christensen, Cocksox® Creative Director, “And now look, seven years later and Cocksox® are all over the world!”
The question arose, how to celebrate seven years of Cocksox®?
“Thinking back to our first product, the red underwear brief, which we called Diablo Red, or ‘devil red’ it was obvious… seven years, seven deadly sins! Perfect!” says Nadiah.
Subtle is not a word that’s used around the Cocksox® HQ very often, as the Seven Deadly Sins campaign shows.
“I wanted people to have a shocked grin on their face when they first see our Seven Deadly Sins images. I think we succeeded,” laughs Nadiah.
Seven Deadly Sins has a very different look from previous Cocksox® campaigns. Stark white backgrounds and eye popping visuals tell the tale of each of the sins. Sydney based photographer Elvis Di Fazio came on board to shoot models Rogan Richards and Steve Williams to create the fantastic, stylised sins for Cocksox®.
“Lust is my favourite image in our campaign, and not just because those are my lipstick kisses on Rogan!” laughs Nadiah.
“There’s Greed, Lust, Anger, Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Sloth. Something for everyone,” jokes Nigel Christensen, Cocksox® Marketing Director. “I can’t decide whether gluttony or sloth is my favourite. Ideally I’d combine the two.”
“We really want our customers to share the fun with us and choose their favourite sin, tell us on Facebook or Twitter, tell their friends. Email us, we love hearing from our customers,” says Nadiah.
To add to the celebrations, Cocksox® are releasing a strictly limited edition Gold Cocksox® brief, as featured in the ‘Greed’ image, and a new colour in the Wet Look range, Regent Red.
“You can’t show greed without gold so we had a custom gold Cocksox® brief made,“ explains Nadiah. “It looked so incredible on our model that we had to make them available for sale, even if there’s only strictly limited number of them. We’re calling them the Cocksox® Bling, of course!”
You’ll be seeing the Cocksox® Seven Deadly Sins campaign all over the web and in your favourite underwear stores. Keep an eye out for posters and post cards in your part of the world. And be sure to tell Cocksox® which is your favourite sin.”
But thats not all! We have teamed up with Cocksox to give away 7 pairs to 7 winners one each or 7 days! That’s a lot of 7’s! What do you need to do? Well fill out the form below and enter once a day. We will start drawing winners on the 12th and annoncing one per day till the 18TH! You can enter once a day till the 17th. Good luck guys!
- “NO PURCHASE NECESSARY”
- All people entering must be 18 years or older.
- The Sweepstakes starts Wednesday, July 10, 2013 and runs through Thursday, July 17, 2012 at Midnight, EST
- To enter you must fill out the entry form on the UNB website. All mandatory fields must be filled out, failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Prize descriptions: One winner will get 7 pairs of Cocksox Underwear.
- You may enter once daily from Midnight EST to 11:59 PM EST. Duplicate entries in this time will be disqualified.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of total entrants.
- If technical problems arise, the sweepstakes will be extended by the same amount of time. All decisions by UNB are final
- Winners will be selected at random and announced on July 12-18 one winner per day on the UNB site
- Winners first name, last initial, and city/country will be posted on the site. Winners will be notified by email and will have 7 days to confirm their info or a new winner will be selected.
- One prize pack per winner
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes for equal or grater value.
- The sweepstakes may be closed at anytime.
- For a list of winners or to contact use please email at email@example.com
- This sweepstakes is being run in the State of Georiga, USA.
“VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW”