Magic 2012: New Clever for Feb 2012
I got a chance to sit down with Clever and find out what inspired the new line. It is a little bit of a departure for them, but I think a good direction to go in for a collection.We will have a video coming out very soon as well. But we will devote a post to each brand. it will over Clever, Pikante, PPU, Vuthy and new line Zylas. This post will just cover Clever. Here is what I found out from Clever:
- Inspiration for the new line is the year of the Dragon, Day of the Dead, Goth, and Mesh.
- The Day of the Dead carries through the underwear, swimwear and tank. This includes skulls and skeletons
- Where as the Year of the Dragon inspires the pairs through out the line. You see man different dragon and dragon inspired prints.
- There is a Goth influence for the tribal prints
- Mesh is making a strong appearance in the line as well. Its be a great seller for them and leaves little to the imagination.
- Classics still have a place in the collection with solid colors and some stripes.
- If you are a fan of total mesh underwear then check out the new Desire Latin line.
- It is a solid mesh line that is accented with a gold waistband.
- The Mextli Brief has an interesting print made from a sparklers print at the top. It’s made with a process that won’t fade or run easily.
- The pattern is inserted in a new way that will accent the wearer.
- If you are looking for a brief that is really cool then you need to check out the Tryix mesh brief,
- It has a retro style that remind some of a briefs from the 80’s.
- Cool Classic line comes back and is offered in black with red/yellow waistband. It is a classic but with a splash.
- The waistband is centered with the Clever name, The name will not be off center in any size!
- If you are a fan of colored Sheer underwear, then make sure you see the updated Pop Mesh line.
- It is offered in Green and aqua mesh. There is no solid pouch in the front it is totally see through
- New Swimwear has some great patterns.
- The first is Nebulea which is a space print that come in a brief that comes in blue, red and green.
- Day of the Dead inspired suits are Skull & Roses, & printed swimsuits.
- Year of the Dragon inspired suits are the Printed Swimsuit and Dragon and Phoenix Suits.
These are not the entire line but some of the highlights. You can find Clever at some of your favorite online retailers.