Royal Mail strike action – how it affects deliveries with DGU
Just in case you are ordering from Dead Good Undies, you maybe affected by the Royal Mail Strike. Here is what you need to know:
ROYAL MAIL UK POSTAL STRIKE
The postal strike at Royal Mail is scheduled for the second half of next week so we thought we’d give you a heads up, and some advice…
- Don’t delay – order early! The strike is scheduled for Thursday and Friday October 22nd/23rd so order soon.
- Upgrade to special delivery: Royal Mail will suspend the next day guarantee but express parcels within the UK will still be given priority throughout the strike.
- Overseas parcels: these will still be given priority by Royal Mail but there are likely to be delays so please bear this in mind. As usual you will receive a tracking number for your parcel.
- If you have a special date in mind – tell us! Put the details in the customer notes on your order and where possible we’ll work on Plan B.
- We’ll be shipping as normal, taking the parcels to the Royal Mail sorting office ourselves if necessary, so you’ll still get your Recorded Delivery or Special Delivery tracking number which helps you keep an eye on your parcel’s progress.
For more detailed information on the strike and how it may affect you please refer to the link to Royal Mail’s website below