Extreme Undies.. The Kick off!
I was shopping online for the newest look in men’s underwear and I came upon some styles I had seen before but never gave much thought to. You’ve seen them too. They are the barely there styles that have slashes and holes in revealing places, are made completely of mesh, or purposefully don’t provide much support or cover. My favorite of this style is from www.vizeau.com. Take a minute to check out the site. Even if you never intend to buy, it’s clear that this underwear is art. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that the models help accentuate what makes these styles often termed “erotic!”
Here are some of my other favorite examples:
So who actually wears this underwear and in what situations? Let me give you a little personal tidbit that I think will illustrate this. A few years ago, I bought a thong that was made out of clear plastic. Picture a see-through dentist mask but down below. Okay! Stop picturing me! I’ve worn it several times but for a very specific purpose. There is no doubt what message I’m sending when it’s revealed to a guest. And then it’s not on for very much longer. I think the same is true for these showy styles. They are meant to send a message and then be taken off. Of course, there is the small, genetically-gifted few that could carry these off at any given time and those that would wear them to the beach. Those people are called Europeans.
Here’s my advice for wearing this sizzling style:
When to wear:
- If you get in a fight with your lover. This could serve two purposes. Either it says, “I clearly want to make up,” or it says “Don’t you want to apologize so you can have this again?” Hopefully, the outcome is the same.
- If you’re headed out for the night and may not end up at home. What a great way to greet a new friend! These styles will say, “I’ve wrapped a special present for you…and made it see-through so there is no confusion!”
- To celebrate a birthday, anniversary, promotion or ship christening. Nothing says congratulations like briefs that show a bit of flesh! Your wedding night could also fall in this category.
and of course,
- If you’re a model or porn star. If you receive money because of your physique, by all means wear this style. It is clearly a business decision and I’m not one to stand in the way of a free market. In re-reading this, it would appear that escorts could also fall into this category. Hey, I don’t judge.
How to wear:
- Assess your assets. Enhance what you like about your body. Nobody wants to wear this style and be shy. If you’re proud of all the exercise you’ve put in to your rear end, let it hang out baby!
- Buy the right size. Oftentimes the fabric and elastic used can be uncomfortable since these styles often rely on the power of planetary physics to stay up and on. Be sure to choose the right size so you are not uncomfortable or distracted by the fit and feel.
- Don’t wear them all the time. Unless you don’t care about the impact they make when you wear them only occasionally, wear this style only when trying get your point across (see above.)
Some other places to check out this style:
www.n2nbodywear.com – They literally are like Next to Nothing.
www.cocksox.com – It’s like what you used to do under the covers at night!
www.customcreations4men.com – Interested in a loincloth? Yes, I’m serious.
Like any style of men’s underwear, the “erotic” or “teaser” type has its time and place. Every discerning gentleman should have a few pairs in the drawer and maybe one in the glove box for emergencies!
NOTE: This is the kick off and we will be bringing you several company profiles over the next two weeks and a give away from Dead Good Undies. Make sure you join both our Facebook Page and Twitter, we will be giving away on both! This posting was written by Sawyer, and more will come soon! Companies in our profiles are WildmanT, Dead Good Undies Man Store, Marc Ouest, Koala Swimwear and Vizeau! We hope you enjoy the wild undies