A pouch in underwear is one of the most requested posts on the blog. We are working on a post that goes into detail on each pouch in the next month. But in the mean time we wanted to bring you a pair of briefs that is made to fit a guy who’s avg to x-large. The Skiviez Individual fit brief can be ordered in three different pouch sizes. Speaking from a guy who needs a bigger pouch, its great to see a company pay attention to the fact not all guys are made the same.
It’s not often we get to cover a pair of underwear that has a patent. This pair has U.S. Patent 7,895,676, which covers the pouch selection. The pouches sizes are:
- X Pouch – For Regular guys
- Y Pouch – For larger guys
- Z Pouch – For the largest pouch available
Reasons this pair is our Underwear of the Week
- Patent pouch design
- Soft cotton Spandex fabric to better fit your shape
- Soft padded logo waistband with metallic stripe
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in Black or White
- Retails for $18.00
Find this pair at the Skiviz Site