Good Boy Gone Bad is one of those brands that you wear to make you feel sexier. They are not known for being boring or plain. What makes them sexy is that they have some great cuts and fun patterns/prints. This is shown in underwear, swimwear and lounge/work out wear. I try to showcase what trends a line has for the up coming season, but for Good Boy Gone Bad, the them is sexy.
This is done in small cuts, pouch accenting, and color/accents. The smaller cuts are carried over in both swim and underwear. Where as the pouch accenting, as I call it, are briefs and trunks with great pouches not only give you great support but also show off everything! Laslty, the pattern and colors are great for underwear. You have the traditional colors and some more pastels, mixed in with some animal prints. So, I”m sure there is something in the line that you are going to love.
The pictures in this post we took at Magic. They showed their line in a suite and many of you may know the model. Our pics from the last few shows of him are getting round on the internet.
- Swim Marco – GBGBSW015 – How about something super small and sexy? If you are brave enough to wear something that leaves little to the imagination then this pair is perfect. This pair has under an inch side and rides low on the waist. It has an almost rubberish look to it. You will definitely get noticed on the beach. Colors are black, brown and white.
- Swim Fidel – GBGBSW014 – Available in Red, Black, White, Brown and Green. This pair is is a smaller cut swim suit that has metallic like rivets in the pouch that cut out the material. Don’t worry the suit is lined and you won’t be showing off everything you have! Colors are red, black, white, brown and green
- Swim Boxer Alan – GBGBSW010 – Maybe you’re the kind of guy who likes something not as brief (as the Swim Fidel) but not big as a trunk. Check out the swim boxer with is a short cut almost square cut boxer with white accent piping on the legs, side and pockets. Available in Black and Blue Steel
- Swim Boxer Mel – GBGBSW017 – If you are looking or a square cut then make sure you check out this pair. Its got a front stripe across the top that runs down the let. It’s available in a black/white or reversed in a white/black
- Swim David – GBGBSW016 – If you are looking for something sexy and a little on the smaller side then you need to check out the David. This pair is a bikini cut with belt lops and two buttons on the pouch, that are fully functional. Available in red, black, white, brown and green.
- Bob Bikini Power Net GB2U007, Reg Bikini Power Net GBGBU008 & Rugby Boxer Power Net GBGBU009 – Is mesh your favorite type of underwear? Its a trend I though would be over but when companies make great undies like these. It’s easy to see why it’s still around. All three pairs are very low cut on the waist with a contour pouch. Each pair has a contrasting line on either side of the pouch. This will def draw attention to the pouch area. Check their site for all the color combs
- Ted Legging – GB2U011 – This past year we saw a lot of companies add long johns. Which I will say is about time we make this design a little more fashionable. Good boy gone bad had created a pair that is just below the knee in some really fun colors. Like the mesh listed above this pair features accents around the pouch. You can wear it under jeans or as lounge wear around the house. Colors are yellow, royal blue and orange
- Hawaii Rainbows – GBT003 – Maybe you are looking for a new shirt. They have the new T-shirt pictured available in pink
- Manny Muscle Tank – GBTTCL605 – GBGB is also making work out wear. The Manly Muscle tank is one you can wear to the gym, hanging out with friends or around the house. It’s made in a polyester sports mesh. It also has a matching pair of shorts call the Cholo Shorts – GBGB5009. Colors are Sky/Red, Royal/Yellow, White/black and Black/Yellow. Where as the in in Yellow/Red, white/black, black/yellow and royal/yellow.
We are going to have a video also from Good Boy Gone Bad but had some technical issues. It will be out in the next week. Join our YouTube Channel or watch the blog! Find all this and more at the Good Boy Gone Bad Site