Now men everywhere can expect more from their undershirt! Industry leader Spanx is re-shaping men’s abs and expectations with COTTON compression undershirts designed for everyday wear that are guaranteed to perform every time.
In 2000, Spanx founder Sara Blakely launched Footless Pantyhose and revolutionized the way women look and feel in their clothes. Now, she is doing the same for men with the introduction of a cotton compression undershirt designed to comfortably firm the chest, flatten the stomacproh, improve posture, and eliminate bulk under clothes. Combining the look and feel of every man’s favorite classic undershirt with state-of-the-art cotton compression, the revolutionary construction has set a new standard for men.
“Men’s undershirts have been underperforming for as long as they’ve been around, with stretched out necks and bulky cuts that do nothing for the male physique,” said Spanx founder Sara Blakely. “The men in my life (and in Hollywood) have been asking me to make SPANX for men for years, so I was inspired to create comfortable and powerful undershirts that provide instant gratification without gimmicks. It’s your favorite t-shirt without your least favorite part…love handles.”
Now available on spanx.com and at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdales, the SPANX Cotton Compression Undershirt is available in three classic styles that have every man covered: Crew Neck ($58), V-Neck ($58), and Tank ($55) in sizes S-XXL and colors white and black.
Cool. Classic. Contained…The SPANX Cotton Compression Undershirt is man’s new best friend with benefits:
- It sucks to suck in, and now you don’t have to thanks to high-stretch cotton for maximum comfort and containment.
- Lose the love handles with an ergonomic, tapered shape that provides powerful body control.
- Stay cool with high-quality, soft cotton that allows for ultimate breathability and moisture absorption.
- Go all day and night with 36 gauge stitching that provides fabric longevity and durability.
- Fuhget about it. With flat-lock side seams that remain invisible under clothing, you’ll forget you have it on.
They have arrived! I have heard so many requests for a Spanx line for men! But, its just undershirts and I have no doubt we will see an entire line from them very soon! Stay tuned