New Ergowear Feel Swimwear
It’s been a hot minute since we have seen the Feel swimwear or printed swimwear from Ergowear. But they are back! The new prints are amazing and fun. I think the two blue prints are the perfect pairs for summer! They are bright, fun, and joyful. After the last year, we need some amazing swimwear to make us feel amazing.
If you haven’t tried the Ergowear Feel pouch, here is what Ergowear says about it: “FEEL stands for Fully Ergonomic and Elasticized pouch. This exclusive design was the first three-dimensional pouch with no full or partial seam down the front. The roomy FEEL pouch gives you enough room gives you plenty of room to place anatomy to the front or sideways.”
This swimwear comes in three different prints and two different styles. The styles are the trunk and brief. Sorry thong guys, there aren’t any thongs in this line. I think this print in a thong would be amazing. But that’s just my opinion. Some of the features are:
- 100% ergonomic design
- 3-dimensional pouch with FEEL technology
- manufactured in polyamid-elastan (nylon-lycra)
- customized Ergowear drawstring for additional adjustment around waist
- black logo tab on side of pouch
- no inner liner for extra fast drying
- floral and/or abstract print patterns may differ from photo as every garment is uniquely-made
You can get these pairs at the UNB Store.