Quick Guide to Underwear sizing
Sizing is one of the biggest issues we see guys have with new brands. It’s also one of the most questions we get here at UNB. We are working on our sizing page again, but that’s a lot of work, to keep updated. But I vow to bring it back! We have each brand their current size chart and if it runs big or small. We are going to go through and double check that the sizes are the same.
But, we have a quick guide for you guys, it’s not full proof and there are some outliers that happen in each of these regions/countries. Note there are no industry specs for men’s underwear and the world.
- Sizing is pretty standard across the board
- Check the sizing chart some brands just go up to 36 waists.
- Most are based on 32 waist is medium.
- Sizing depends on the brands
- Sizing can go up to 36 to 42 waist
- The brands typically run smaller than US brands
- Sizing differs from brand to brand
- XL can be any where from 32-34 inch waists
- Typically runs way smaller than US Brands.
- Sizing can vary from brand to brand
- Larger sizing can be 38 or larger depending on the brand
- I would say it typically runs smaller than US but it is a brand by brand basis
- Australian brands are the closest to US brands on the market
- Most go up to 42ish sizes on the larger end
- Typically true to size and don’t need to go up or down.
This is just a quick and dirty guide for sizing that I have experienced over the years. It’s not always true but generally, it’s a good starting place to make a decision. I hope this helps you make some good decisions!