National Underwear Day
Today is National Underwear Day. If you aren’t familiar then here is a brief few sentences to tell you how it started. “In an effort to publicly shine light on “unmentionables,” Freshpair founded National Underwear Day on August 5th, 2003” We now celebrate it every year on Aug 5th.
How can you Celebrate National Underwear day?
- Wear the underwear you love – don’t let anyone tell you what to wear. Break out the thongs, jocks, lace, pink, red, modal, cotton, or whatever else you love. Wear it under your pants or to work from home.
- Buy Underwear – Why not do something we all love to do and shop underwear. If you have a pair you have had your eye on, well, go order it and enjoy it.
- Share your love on social media – Share the word that it’s National Underwear Day. Post pics, share your favorite brands. Maybe your postings will show someone a new brand they didn’t know about before.
- Tell your story – Now is the time I push for Brief Tales, but even not being on a podcast, share your story on how you discovered your love of undies. Come out of the closet as an undies lover.
- Make Underwear Friends – Get online and talk to some new people who love undies. There are so many guys out there who are amazing. This is how UNB Came to be and what has made the Brief Talk Podcast something I love doing with the amazing guys on it. Heck reach out to any of us, we will gladly talk to anyone out there.
- Make everyday underwear day – Just never wear something boring or that you hate. Every day you should wear underwear that brings you joy and makes you feel confident and sexy. Some of you may go yeah but i need to wear classic styles because (insert reason). Well, no one said you can’t have incredible basics that fell amazing and comfy. Just look at Intimissimi, Clever, 2(X)ist, and more. Just because it’s classic doesn’t mean it can’t fit amazing and give you the confidence of sexy undies.
Tag us on Twitter and Instagram (@unbblog) on both and share how you are celebrating National Underwear Day.