We all love undies but there are some things that drive us all crazy! There are issues that can take a great pair of undies and ruin the experience. So what are those things that ruin a pair?
- Sizing Issues – This is always high on the list. Every brand has it’s own sizing. This depends on where the brand is located. The US is where most people who read UNB are located and we have the “standard” sizing where medium is a 32 waist. In places like Brazil, Columbia, and Japan will run small.
- Labels or Tags – This one comes and goes from the list. This year it’s in second place. I have had several pairs that are perfect except for the tag. Nothing ruins a pair like an itchy or scratchy tag.
- Pouch too Small – If you are a guy with this problem, the struggle is real. I have tried several brands that come as a disappointment. You fall out or get squished. If you have this issue you ca also pick up a pair and go “Um no way.” Pouches are supper important to most guys!
- Riding up – I don’t think we cover many brands with this issue. I rarely have an issue of review pairs riding up. It’s usually bargain brands that have this issue or boxer briefs. But when I have had this issue I’d rather go commando than wear bad undies.
- Pricing – Underwear can be expensive. I know we all have brands we pay full price for no matter what they sell. But, when trying a new brand or style, we wan’t to get the best deal. But, remember quality doesn’t always come cheap.
Here are the top five things that drive you guys crazy this past year in undies. We will have a lot more with the results!