UNB Turns 10, Can you believe it
It’s official, today UNB is 10! When I started UNB I never imagined it would go for so long. I figured that six months to a year and I would be back to work and forget about the blog. Well… my lay off lasted a lot longer than six months, and so did UNB. It has become a major part of my life. Some days I wish I could relax and others I love everything about the site. I know today is our Anniversary because we renew our domain today!
When searching through some old files I ran across the 5 year post I did and thanking everyone. It doesn’t seem like that was written that long ago. I’ll try to link to it, if I can remember what I called it!
People that I must thank for all the help and support over the years
- Eric from Baskit who has always been one of the best peeps in the industry
- Greg and Alex from GO Softwear who have given me so many lessons in underwear production.
- Brian from Seven Continents Photography for getting our real shoots off the ground.
- Taylor Campbell for continuing our super fun shoots
- Matt from now defunct Designer Drawers for being a model, model wrangler and help me dream for big things at the site.
- Osgon in Texas for being a loyal reader and amazing guy
- UNB John for being the most amazing first Asst Editor
- UNB Salvatore for being a great Asst Editor and amazing friend
- Undies Dude for being the longest staff member and just a good guy
- UNB Alex for starting our video reviews and being a social media super star
- Martin & Andrew for continuing the video reviews and always making my day with reviews and help when needed
- Kathy for always showing me new stuff back home because we never talk about them in Vegas
- Chris, Erik, and Andy for helping me reinstate the Podcast and being super fun to work with and always bringing great ideas to the table.
I know there are plenty of more people I am leaving out. I will remember people for the next week. I’ll go I should have included (insert name). Without these people above and a lot more, UNB would not have succeeded.
And now those who didn’t help…. Just kidding. I am going to keep it positive.
What’s instore for UNB for the next 10 years? That’s a good question, when I find out I”ll let you know. LOL. I have some plans but I plan on keep doing the site for as long as I can. This year we are going to celebrate the 10 years all year long. Could there be some cool giveaways, um maybe. Could we have some amazing new videos, um maybe. Could we grow our straight readers, um, maybe.
Stay tuned for more this year!!!