Buyer Beware – Is it a deal? Or a waste of money
I know we all want a deal on underwear. Buying brand name undies isn’t cheap. Most pairs of underwear retail around $25 bucks. If you’re like me and on a budget at times, you limit what you buy and stick to things you know you will like. Over the last few years, sites have popped up that let you buy what seem to be brand name undies at rock bottom prices. I’m not talking sites like Cheapundies.com that offer closeouts. Sites that are based outside of the US and offer “look a like undies
At first look, these sites look like a great deal. They have the same pictures as the top tier men’s underwear brands. They must be the company that is making the top tier’s undies, right? No, usually they are not. They take the design and make the underwear with lesser quality materials and construction. You only get a few wearings of these pairs before they loose their shape or the stitching falls out.
There are things, if you’re buying these pairs you should know:
- These are not seconds or irregular undies from the brand name.
- The pairs are not always made up the same quality as the name brand.
- Brands like Andrew Christian will list sellers that are making lower grade copies of their underwear.
- The pictures that are used from the brand name undies, does not feature the pair being bought.
- Fabrics and Materials are usually not the top quality
If you’re going to buy these undies I wanted to pass along this information. Yes, there are some pairs on the sites that are good. It takes a lot of searching to find them. I prefer underwear that lasts. If you want to get into underwear on a budget I would suggest Cheapundies.com to start and clearance sales. Unless you’re going out with another big underwear fan, very few know you bought a style from last season! But in the meantime Buyer Beware!