UNB Swim Brief Challenge Poll Results
We love doing the Swim Brief Challenge every year. More and more guys are starting to wear them. In fact, a few guys are skipping the briefs and going straight to thongs. We asked you guys if you currently wore them or if you are planning to wear swim briefs this summer. And to find out why you will wear them and which Brands you love.
Here are the results.
This surprised me in the guys who responded. 33% of you already wear them and another 33% wear them occasionally. But 14% are planning to brief up for the first time. Only 6% said they aren’t planning to wear them at all.
You guys wear swim briefs mainly to public beaches and pools. As well as private pools. Only a few will wear them to a water park. I don’t know if I”m brave enough for that, so hats off to you guys who do wear them there!
Most of you guys are willing to grab a pair of thongs and rock them on the beach along with swim briefs. I think guys like Jayinca are influencing others to say “fuck it” and just do it!
Most of you already wear them and here is why a few of you said you are finally taking the plunge!
- Want to join in on the fun, looks more comfortable than board shorts
- I bought a house that has a pool so I will take the first step before going public!
- I’ve been working out.
- Be different
Here awesome of the reasons you guys love swim briefs:
- Freedom and the feel of having one on. Reminds me of swim days, and always fits in place. They make the best underwear and when a swim breaks out, you’re prepared!
- Comfort in and out of the water, quick drying, sun exposure
- A better tan! Shows off my bum better!
- Free moving, quick dry after swimming, tanning
- They’re far easier to swim in because there’s not all the extra fabric of a trunk/board short to get in the way. They also hold everything in place much better than board shorts.
- The tan I get when wearing them and the freedom I feel in the water and walking around.
- No readjusting and the ones I wear are often less revealing than a clingy pair of trunks or board shorts.
- Makes lap swimming easier. Dry Faster. Boosts
- comfy, dry fast, show off my legs (which are amazing )
The most mentioned brands include N2N Bodywear, Andrew Christian, Speedo, and aussieBum.
Thanks for taking the time and tag us if you take the challenge for the first time or the 100th time.