Swimwear Sunday – Alexander Cobb Serengeti
Summer is in full swing! They weekends are filled with pool parties and days at the beach. You don’t want to wear the same suite to two parties. Well, some of you don’t like to wear the same suit to different events. One company you should consider is Alexander Cobb! They have a new swimwear collection for this summer!
What’s new in this collection? The SS 2016 features the following:
- 100% European underwear and swimwear producer. We design, define and deliver
- Padded support (foam) integrated in the products, with lift-up technology to create better pouch
- The top material quality from a leading European manufacturer
- Easy to dry, hold well, the materials consists of ultraviolet protected factor 50+
- Revolution Energy – a fabric of high compression
- Xtra Life Lycra – keep its shape over a longer period of time
- Size range from S to XXL
One of the features is the lift up. It may sound different. They list two advantages to having the padded pouch. The first is it will “increase volume” in the front. Giving you a fuller effect on the pouch. Some guys will need this while some of our readers won’t. The second is that the padding also won’t show off everything when exiting the water. Not all guys like to show it all off. This feature will make sure you look good without showing off too much.
Alexander Cobb features briefs, trunks and swim shorts. The pair we are featuring is the Serengeti Trunk. It’s the red version of the Trunk. The white trim makes this pair pop. If red isn’t your color you can try one of the other styles. We chose the trunk because many out there want something form fitting but want something other than a brief. These I think are pretty sexy but not too small.
Find these and more at the Alexander Cobb site.