Take a Minute to Support UNB
If you are enjoying the blog take a minute to consider joining our Patreon. What is Patreon? It’s a crowdfunding site for content creators. It allows readers to donate money on a monthly basis. It helps content creators cover the cost it takes to bring you a blog, podcast or such.
Why are we doing Patreon? We don’t charge any brands to be on our site, outside our own photoshoots. So anything you read on our site is our writers opinions or something we will think you will find interesting. I think you guys should get our opinions about the industry of men’s underwear. Plus we want to be held accountable to you guys for our content and not paid post advertisers.
What your money would be used for? Your money will be used to do on the site:
- Upgrade technology (new computer, video camera, etc)
- Do some extra shoots outside of the paid ones we are currently doing, cover operating costs. You guys would pick the brands and models for the shoots!
- Cover expenses of the blog. It’s not free to do we have many expenses we have to cover to bring you UNB
- Hire a copy editor, this is one of the top priorities
- Help us cover underwear events (such as Magic and Fashion Shows). I’d like to expand our coverage to more than Vegas 2x a year.
How much should you give? Well, if just 1/4 of our readers donated $1 a month we could do everything above and more! We’d love if you donated more but understand if you can’t! So give it a though guys if you enjoy the site and want to see us improve more, just do it!
Head over to the UNB Patreon to see all the levels and how you can help. If you have any questions let us know!
UPDATE: The direct link to the Patreon is https://www.patreon.com/unbblog. You can also donate anonymously as well. Your name will not appear on the Patreon page and we do not need to list your name if you want it to be held private.