Happy National Underwear Day – Ways to Celebrate
Happy National Underwear Day! You maybe asking how we are celebrating here at UNB. I wish I could say we are having a big underwear party with free undies but the UNB HQ will be quiet. Our budget can’t afford a huge party with underwear clad waiters. So we thought we would come up with some ways to celebrate the day!
- Shop for underwear at Freshpair.com – Freshpair.com is the site that started the day! So, why not say thanks and go buy some great undies. I know many out there have been eyeing a pair they have wanted and today is the day to go buy them!
- Give Underwear to a friend – Do you have a friend that needs an underwear make over or just some new pairs? Well go out and introduce them to some amazing undies! Friends don’t let friends wear underwear that come in a six pack!
- Show Your Underwear! – This is prob the cheapest way to celebrate the day. Post a selfie in underwear on your favorite social network. We suggest Twitter, because sometimes Facebook and Instragram don’t let you post certain pics. Trust me I know that from experience. (Not a personal pic but from UNB). If you do tag it with #UNBNUD so we can see your pics! Or heck show it to a perfect stranger, its all up to you!
- Wear your favorite pair of underwear – If you’re like me this could be hard because you have so many pairs of underwear. But pick one and enjoy the day in it! Nothing better than wearing you best undies! Plus this is another cheap way to celebrate.
- Tell someone your love for underwear – We all know underwear is a personal thing. Not a lot of guys like to tell they love underwear. But find a friend and inform them it’s National Underwear Day and say you are celebrating! And if they respond, without giving you a crazy look, tell them about great underwear. Who knows you just may convert a guy into trying something new.
We gave you a few options for the day. Some cost money and other do not. Now its up to you to spread the word of amazing underwear! Let us know how you celebrate!