Selfie 101 : How to take a good selfie of yourself
Love them or hate them selfies are a staple on the net. Everyone is taking pictures of themselves and posting on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter Evidence of this is just by looking at our Twiter stream and you will see tons of them.
So this got us thinking at what are some things you should do to take a good selfie?
- Have a Clean Mirror to take a picture in – Its hard to take a good picture when the mirror is dirty
- Clean up the clutter – If in the bathroom clean off the counter and don’t have anything distract from your picture
- Pick underwear that accentuates your body – Pick a pair that will show off what you want to show off
- Make sure the picture is in focus – this may seem like a duh tip but there are plenty out of focus
We asked some our Twitter followers for tips as well, here are their tips:
- @drummajorkev – Find a hot guy in his underwear to take them for you
- @mafiamonore – Don’t pad the crotch out with tissue/socks as we can tell!
- @mac12399 – find good lightning and don’t take pics on the bathroom, use your bedroom instead. – Great tip!
- @undiedude – taking photos with directional lighting that comes from overhead helps accentuate pectoral, abdominal, and leg muscles. Neutral bg.
- @phlip_fusco – 1)Embrace how lame you probably look 2)Stop taking yourself so seriously 🙂
With all these tips you should be able to ace the selfie test. We also would love to hear your tips. If you think there are any we should include post a comment, tweet us or leave a comment on facebook.