Underwear of the Week April 2013 – Geovanny Mesh Brief
The Underwear of the Month voting is in and the winner is the Geovanny Mesh Brief. This was a very close race, prob one of the closest we have had in the history of Underwear of the Month. When we have an underwear of the month, I usually have a feeling on which will win and this was an upset! I think it’s great for the underdog to win sometimes and Geovanny did just that. I say that because I wasn’t sure if Geovanny was a brand most knew but I guess you guys did and voted to make it our Underwear of the Month!
Here are why some of you voted for the Mesh Brief
- It’s fun and tastefully flirty
- Way too sexxxy
- The Geovanny mesh brief will keep my ‘vitals’ cool as the torrid summer heat presents itself. I especially like the crescent pouch. The highcut legs will allow ease of movement in everyday wear. – JohnD
- It has a nice design simple not complex would not worrying about much staying in right place but also seems breathable and has a masculine sex appeal. – Benjamin M.
- Nice colours, great material – Mesh.
- Nothing better than underwear that gives enough of a view to tease but doesn’t reveal everything and black is always a good color
Now go check out this pair at the Geovanny Underwear site. It’s available in white and black for $24.99. While there check out the new site! Lastly, see the unedited picture below!