Style Brief – Croota Night Runner
Croota is one of those companies that our guys have loved. They aren’t known too well here in the states, but we think you guys should be aware of them! They have another new line released, which is called Night Runner.
If you aren’t familiar with Croota, they are a company out of Australia. We have reviewed them a few times over the years. The underwear never seems to disappoint. We also featured them in our UNB Swimwear Guide back in May.
Here is some info about the pair:
- A 5cm elastic band is hard to find on the market, especially with 5 colour applications including white and silver satin, this is expensive and complex manufacturing. The waist band looks awesome under your favourite jeans or gym shorts.
- An aggressive Croota logo on side creates a sporty look.
- 3 stitching lines in 3 different colours on the bottom part gives a very unique and stylish design.
- Retail Price: AUD $19.90
- Fabric Breakdown: 95% Cotton, 5% Spendex
- Size Breakdown: S, M, L, XL