5 Must Have Pairs for Summer
It’s been HOT, not just hot but strip to your undies hot weather. All across the east record temps have been set and the weather is heading west! With that in mind we thought we would give you 5 pairs that you should own in this heat. They will keep you cool and comfy (well as much as you can in 100+ temps).
We looked at pairs that were breathable, fashionable and has a great fit. We think these fit all those categories. Some of these you may have seen others you may not have!
- CoolFlex Active Jock w/ Show-It Tech. by Andrew Christian – This one we chose not because it’s in the new Andrew Christian Cowboy video but because it’s made from Modal. Modal is a material that is 50% more absorbent then cotton and very breathable. The pouch has the show-it Technology so it will show off your assets. The rear is a traditional jock design so under shorts you can def feel the difference! The jock is available in Black, Royal and Teal and is $25 from the Andrew Christian website.
- American Jock Action Mesh Sport Brief – Not everyone is looking to wear a jock daily. Hence why we chose the American Jock Action mesh brief. You can look great in the brief styling but also breathe with the mesh material. The front has a great pouch with great racing stripes on the side. The mesh isn’t extremely see through, it’s a bigger mesh and you can probably get away wearing it to the gym. The materials are 88% polyester and 12% spandex. Colors available are Royal, Red, Black and White. It’s available from the Go Softwear site for $23
- Baskit Action Cool Square Cut Brief – We think a variety of styles are key to the perfect summer list. We have big fans of boxer briefs and no list would be complete with out one. This is more of a trunk but gives you great coverage and support. This pair is made out of a cotton mesh and as the Baskit site says “it will keep you cool no matter “action” you are into!” The low waist band makes it perfect under low rise jeans. Colors available are Green, Yellow, Orange and White. Available for $20 from the Baskit Website
- Pistol Pete Xpose Brief – We had to put in something super sexy in staying cool in the summer. Hence why we have the Xpose Brief. ATL Briefs just reviewed this one last week on the site (click here to see the Pistol Pete Xpose Brief Review). You think the way the holes are (meaning they are BIG) you would fall out and it would be uncomfortable. However, this pair got a great review and you don’t have to worry about those problems. The holes make it VERY breathable. Worn under shorts you should stay cool all day long. Made out of a nylon spandex blend. But how said cool shouldn’t be sexy! Available Black and White for $22 from the Pistol Pete website
- N2N Bodywear Air Trunk – this last one is my favorite. This one is one I personally reviewed back in June (click here to see the N2N Air Trunk Review)and through at the time it was perfect for summer. The way this pair breathes is AMAZING. It’s so light you barely feel like you are wearing any underwear at all. The one thing that surprised me was that there is no elastic in the legs but it holds it shape! I would actually recommend the entire line (brief, jock, thong). The material is a cotton spandex blend that conforms to your body and breaths very well! Available in Grey, Cream and Black and about $22 on the N2N Bodywear site.
These are just a few choices you should consider during the hot summer! We would love to hear your favorite pair for keeping cool in the summer. Post a comment here or on our Facebook page!