Undergear Introduces the Body Tech Swim Collection
We are gearing up for Swim season (and yes pun is intended). UnderGear has released the new BodyTech Swim Collection for 2012. The new line mixes classic board shorts with swim briefs, so no matter which style you like you will be able to find something!
This is what UnderGear had to say about the collection. “We’re proud to announce the launch of our new Body Tech swimwear line, available online now! For years we’ve carried the Body Tech underwear and apparel line at UnderGear. Noted for bold underwear designs, Body Tech takes the plunge into designer men’s swimwear with these fashionable board shorts, swim briefs, and swim trunks featuring an eye-catching line up of engineered stripes.”
- Tim in the Body Tech® Home Run Swim Short (green short with multi-stripe waist band, pictured above, also top row left)
- Broderick in Body Tech® Angra Swim Squarecut (orange short with white drawstrings, pictured above, second row left)
- Tim in the Body Tech® Classico Swim Trunk (navy short with side stripe, top row middle)
- Will in Body Tech® Brasilia Swim Brief (top row on right)
- Taylor in Body Tech® Surfista Board Short (white short with multi-stripe, Second row on right)
You can find these and many more suits at the UnderGear website!