New 2(x)ist Swimwear Released
I know spring is approaching because I always see more and more swimwear released. 2(x)ist has released its first line of swimwear. These are currently only available at the 2(x)ist site and Bloomingdale’s. The new swimwear consists of Core, Neon, Seersucker, Sport, Stripe and (X)-Print. Styles in these lines consist of Rio (Swimsuit), Bondi (Racing Suit), Cabo (Square Cut), Ibiza, Hampton (both swim shorts) and Maui (Board Short). These are currently only available at the 2(x)ist site and Bloomingdale’s.
- Core – Core is a line of solid colors in the styles mentioned above. Colors Available are Black, Lead, White, Classic Green, Peacock Blue, Victoria Blue, Estate Blue, Purple, Poppy Red, Vermillion Orange, and Fandango Pink
- Neon – Is a line where “Body conscious cuts meet awesome color”. Styles available in this line are Hampton, Ibiza, Cabo and Rio. Colors are Black, Bright Green, Mediterranean Blue, Bright Purple, Yellow Zest and Orange
- Seersucker – This isn’t your grandfathers Seersucker. This one is made for swimming and is very fast drying. The colors are a more pastel range. However, this is the first time I’ve seen a Seersucker Bikini. Styles available are Hampton, Ibiza, Cabo and Rio. Colors Available are Classic Green, Cobalt, Mediterranean Blue, and Vermillion Orange
- Sport – 2(x)ist went “old school” on this pair. These will take you back with a retro inspired board short. Only available in the Maui. Colors Available are White, Classic Green, Estate Blue and Poppy Red
- Stripe – Are you a stripe fan? It seems to be one of the trends for the year in both swimwear and underwear. Styles available are Hampton, Ibiza, Cabo and Rio. Colors available are Surf Strip, Sailor Navy Stripe, and Victoria Blue Stripe
- (x)-Print – You maybe asking what the (x)-print is? Well, it’s a print inspired by the x in the name! They have created their own signature pattern to use in swimwear. Styles available are Hampton, Ibiza, Cabo and Rio. Colors available are Black, Estate Blue, Mediterranean Blue, and Poppy Red.
These styles range in price from $75 to $125. They have just been released and ready for sale on the 2(x)ist site. Go check out all the new styles and I recommend looking at the Seersucker! To see examples of the styles click below