Candyman Wants You to Walk on the Wild Side
Candayman is no stranger to having fun in the world of men’s underwear. The first time I saw them was three years ago. It was Halloween and the costume underwear came onto the market. Right then I knew we’d see good things from Candyman. They have evolved beyond the costumes and have consistently created underwear that is bright, colorful and fun.
This collection is no different. They use color, patterns and cuts to really set them apart from others in the underwear industry. All styles will be referenced with numbers and below the fold. The newest items are:
- New mesh in interesting with some natural cool patterns. Available in a brief (9629) or boxer brief (9630).
- Animal prints are big in the collection (florescent is below) in briefs and boxer briefs in Snake skin metallic 9632 & Blue and Pink Zebra print 9637
- Cotton, lace and jungle fever is big in the collection.
- Paisley’s are back in this very retro print that is reminiscent of the 70’s
- Fluorescent prints are big with the collection. It includes Leopard & Cheetah in Pink, Green, Orange, White and Yellow
- Available in jocks, thongs, bikinis, mesh briefs, boxer briefs (see below for numbers)
- Animal prints continue with a green mesh cheetah print with a solid pouch and mesh seat. (9653)
- A classic style jock with a waist band wide leg straps with solid colored pouch (9648)
- Thongs continue to be big. One of the newest is a jock/thong cross with very thin straps (9639) in metallic snake print.
- Singlet line has been extended to include the bright animal prints mentioned above (9628)
- New costumes Police and “Guilty” both includes a pair of handcuffs.
- Costume Boxers include Gangster (black) and Pimp (metallic blue)
- A new line of Kilts with matching thongs.
We hope you enjoy this overview of the new line. It is out at stores now! Check your favorite retailer for more on these pairs and prices.