New 2(X)istence E-Magazine and Blog
2(X)ist has been at the forefront of men’s underwear for a long time. When I really started buying good underwear they were one of the companies that really turned the industry on it’s ear. They added color and that classic Y back thong we all now know. They have always played by their own rules and continue to do so to this day.
They had a blog before that was pretty active. They always had pictures, videos and more. It was that blog I leaned about the Sliq box. It was one that I thought was cool, I know many out there probably figured it was just a box, but I think packaging is just as important as the undies.
Now they have revamped the blog and added an e-magazine. The e-magazine features:
- Up Keep – How to take better pictures of yourself
- Leisure – Interview of the band “North of Madison”
- Style – Jason Scarlatti shares his 10 essentials on how to will well all Autum
- Intel – behind the scenes at the 2012 Fashion show
- (X)men – Model and 2(X)IST Brandfan Daniel Garofali clears his schedule to produce a namesake Calendar and DV
Here is what 2(x)ist told us about the magazine.
The new 2(X)ISTENCE: The Magazine will refresh periodically with a set of in-depth features and profiles. Meanwhile, the revamped 2(X)ISTENCE: The Blog returns with a fresh facelift but the same exciting blogposts you’ve enjoyed daily. Both zero in on finding that balance between information, entertainment, and frivolity, with the end equation adding up to a more confident You.
You can find the new e-magazine and blot at: http://www.2xist.com/magazine, we hope you enjoy it!