Intymen Preview from Curve
We are back for more new collections from my recent trip to Magic/Curve. The brand we are covering today is Intymen. I saw the collection at the Underwear Station booth at curve. Just like Good Devil, this brand came onto the underwear scene last year and has taken off.
The new line is coming out or in some cases is out already at retailers. The line ranged from classic styling to some really wild prints. Its an diverse mix of underwear. They also focus more on Boxer briefs this time around. So, if you are a fan then you will have to check out the line.
First up on the new pairs is the Fill It Flex line. This line is available in a brief and boxer. Each style has a soft and supportive pouch but has something different in it. They have a c-ring to show off what you have, but that’s not all it also has lateral openings for easy access. This is very much like the Fill It Jock from last line. Watch for a review of it very soon, the jock that is! Both styles are available in White, Black, Blue and Red.
The next styles we are going to cover in a few bullets. They are single pairs but have really interesting patterns. it’s an interesting mix of undies
- Dragon Boxer – Incredibly sleek and sexy, this fit trunk style boxer features a dragon with Chinese print on the side. Available in white and black.
- Wave Boxer – Smooth lines adorn one side of this very comfortable and supportive Intymen Boxer; the other leg is solid. Available in white and black. This is probably the most conservative pair in the line.
- Peacock Boxer – Let your feather’s fly with the Intymen Pea Cock Boxer. Like all Intymen products, superior quality construction throughout is matched only by comfort and in this case, some incredible pizzazz! If you like interesting prints then you will definitely want to check this pair out.
- Pinky Boxer – Soft and subtle. The Intymen Pinky Boxer is certainly pretty in pink. It has a pink pattern and waistband. It’s an abstract pink print and maybe perfect for a someone who wouldn’t normally wear pink.
- Blue Sand Boxer – Inspired by the Caribbean waters off the coast of Colombia, let the fabric on the Intymen Blue Sand Boxer relax you. Again this is another abstract print with brown, white and blue, with a blue waistband.
The next pair is something I wanted to give a full paragraph for coverage. That pair is the Chrome Brief. We haven’t seen too much metallic. I have seen it in some of the European collections but very few companies here in the states use it. It’s a silver metallic material with a black waistband and leg piping. These would be perfect if someone uses the old pick up line “Are you wearing space pants?” you can reply, no but I am wearing space underwear! I can say this because of the material from Underwear Station mentions about astronaut underwear! They are not for the meek to wear.
We couldn’t do a coverage of Intymen and not go into some mesh! The Veil Boxer, is a boxer made out of very soft mesh. Unlike the previous pairs goes down to your mid thigh and is more of a boxer brief. Intymen says it will be one of the most comfortable pairs you will ever have, so we will definitely review it for you soon!
Last up is an addition to the shapewear line. They are doing an Ab Control Tank. The Ab Control Tank also has built in posture correctness in the back which will straighten you up, giving you a stronger and more masculine appearance while helping avoid lower back strain from slouching. A low cut neck allows you to conceal the undershirt even with a opened collared shirt. They had a full shapewear collection last year and it continues with this shirt.