Ginch Gonch Review
We received some of the Ginch Gonch Load ‘n” Dump undies to review. We are really excited because these are the first ones we have reviewed. The way reviews will work are on a scale on 1-5 on Fit, fabric, construction, fashion, daily wear and overall review.
Motor Mouth Sport Brief by JZ
These are one of my favorite pair of Ginch Gonch I’ve ever worn. They are very comfortable, sized well and fall perfectly on the body. The design is also fun and flirty. Because they do stretch when worn, I recommend ordering smaller than your normal size.
- The Fit: 4, very comfortable material, however, the slight ribbing of the fabric can be uncomfortable if you’ve been to the tanning bed or in the sun recently
- Materials/Construction: 5 Put Together: (how well is it made) 5, lots of detail in design, including complimentary colors in the cross-stitching
- Design: 5, they’re adorable!
- Daily Wear: 5
- Overall: 5
Pooper Scooper Low-rise Brief by Tim
These are some really great green briefs. I will say that I have enjoyed the Ginch Gonch I have worn in the past. They are tight but stretchy. Which I personally love. They really felt great through out the day.
- The Fit: 4 – Love the feel and fit of these and fit awesome
- Materials/Construction: 4.5 – great cotton spandex material, very well constructed.
- Design: 5 they are very fun to look at!
- Daily Wear: 5 – great for daily wear and felt awesome through out the day
- Overall – 4.5