If you’re a long time reader of my blog, you will know that I have written about are there str8 guys into undies. Well at Undiesdrawer.com I met one. One of my fellow correspondents, Jay McGee. I will say me and him have hit it off and have some really great conversations. I asked him to answer a few questions for my blog and here goes:
When did you first notice you were into undies?
- I first took interest when Fruit of the Loom had fashion colors back when I was in Middle School. In college I fully bloomed into the passion when I discovered the plethora of online web retailers of underwear and swimwear.
What are some of your favorite undies (Companies or styles)?
- My all time favorite brand is N2N. They have great everyday sexy styles with enhancing designs and then something special for those passionate nights!
What do girls think of the undies?
- Most love them! All of them say that they didn’t think that there was more than Boxers on the market. I’m out to show the world that there is more to life than cotton boxers!
- Only a few random friends, all of them first made a obligiatory comment about my sexuality, but they’ve gotten over that!
- I have huge tubs of underwear in my room, if anyone were to snoop they would discover all the hidden treasures!
How man pairs do you have?
- Ummm… Too Many to keep in drawers!
What is your favorite pair you can’t do with out?
What’s the wildest pair you have?
- I have a Koala Swimwear thong that is meant for the pool, Its like a regular thong style, but has a wire in front the lets the fabric dip low near the base of my unit. Kind of like Jennifer Lopez Grammy dress like.
What’s the funniest thing a girl said about the undies?
- Hmm… what fun packaging to unwrap!
What do you look for in undies?
- BBuilt-in 3D pouch, Stretch and something unique, color, style etc. I like boxer-briefs, trunk briefs, hip briefs mostly and in darker colors, black, burgundy, navy OR neon colors
What kind of fabric you like best?
- Stretch Blends, yeah, I’m picky about pouches,
Last, is there anything else you want to share?
- Add me on Dlist! http://dlist.com/jaymcgee and check out the blog at undiesdrawer.com
Jay McGee, Underwear Correspondent @ undiesdrawer.com