Today’s Brief Distraction features Private Structure from Feb 2012. This is part of the line that they came out with that is comfy and super affordable. Hope you have been enjoying the pictures this week!
I received the Private Structure Spectrum Contour Trunk a couple of weeks back and I was incredibly excited to get to own/review them for you as I’ve had my eye on them for awhile. As some of my other posts might have indicated, I have been out of the trunk market for some time due to my love for briefs, but these really peaked my interest after seeing them online. Based on appearance alone, I thought I’d be getting a well-constructed trunk with a nice pop of color and when I got them in the mail, those expectations were met. These trunks are made from 95% cotton and 5% spandex, and the pair I am reviewing came in “Salmon” according to most websites, but the packaging indicated “Fuchsia” and when you get them in your hand, they look far more pink, than the more understated watermelon/orange-pink the pictures on the website would indicate. The XL fits my 37 inch waist nicely and over all they have a good size-to-fit construction.
I wore this pair for a full day, and made sure the day was busy. Not all trunks are made the same, and since most of my trunks come from top brands 2(x)ist and Calvin Klein, I wanted to see how these would hold up. I wore them for a full work day, and then wore them while doing some yard work and other work around the house to get ready for our vacation. At the end of the day, I was both satisfied and fairly impressed. The construction of the trunk is very familiar, but one part makes it stand out. The trunk features a very sturdy vertical seam that runs from the waistband directly down your “crack” which creates an incredible shape. Additionally, two perpendicular seems form a Y-seam to each leg opening from the center “crack” seam, I assume this is to keep the brief from riding up your behind.
The fit of this trunk was fantastic because its construction makes it feel like you’re actually wearing a brief. The contour pouch is ample for just about everyone (although it could have been just slightly bigger for me) and the seam in the back ensures a very comfortable, supportive (in all areas) fit. The only issue I have with the trunk is the material choice of the leg openings. Like most trunks the leg openings use spandex to stay tight, but by the end of the day, the leg openings were fairly stretched out and caused some “ride-up” in the front, which is annoying. My guess is that its a result of using too much cotton and not enough, or at least not sturdy-enough spandex in the leg openings.
Style wise, the trunk clings on to pop color as its main source of attractiveness, and the contrast white piping makes the bright colors pop that much more. The logo’d waistband is very typical, but I like the font and use of bold lettering. The trunk’s low-rise gives it a modern touch, while also making your bulge look even more enhanced. Based on my research, you can get this trunk in a dozen different color options, which is a huge plus for trunk fans.
Overall, I really like this trunk from Private Structure. It is well constructed, fits great, is as breathable as it can be, and has some nice style. I’ve worn it a couple of times already and when the weather gets cooler, it will certainly be a go-to.
- Excellent Construction
- Comfortable Fit
- Can stretch out
- Materials could be more sturdy (5% spandex could be 10% spandex)
Fit – 4.5
Materials – 3.5
Construction – 4.5
Look – 5
Daily Wear – 5
Overall *OUT of 5* – 4.5
You can find these at Premium Underwear Store for $14.00
Introducing 2xist Colour
Celebrate spring with these fantastic bold colors and stripes from 2xist! They’re available in four vibrant colors: magenta, orange, purple, and cobalt. Each has crisp, contrasting white piping and big, bold waistbands. These are limited edition colors, so once we’re sold out, they’re gone forever!
New Andrew Christian Swimwear
Speaking of Spring, it’s time to hit the beach with our greatly expanded selection of swimwear from Andrew Christian. We’ve got so many bikinis, trunks, and shorts that you’re sure to find one that floats your boat.
Introducing Private Structure
At Skiviez, we’re always on the lookout for new styles and new brands. And in that tradition, we’re proud to introduce yet another brand: Private Structure. It’s ideal for the man who is looking for classically-designed underwear with few distractions–just beautiful, bold colors and a clean waistband design. You’ve got the whole rainbow to choose from in both the Spectrum Trunk and the Spectrum Mini Brief. Grab yours today!
||New Collections at Erogenos
We are pleased to showcase two new collections. We have a new line XLX which is made in Italy. These guys have very provocative, sexy designs that feature quality fabrics and unique design elements. Also we have revamped the Private Structure line with many of their new collection boxers / briefs. They have classic, stylish designs that should appeal to a wide range of tastes.
New XLX Collection – Made in Italy
We are happy to introduce a new line from Italy. XLX is a bit of fetish and definitely more on the provocative side. The fabrics are very nice and the construction is excellent.
New Private Structure Collection Items
Private Structure is a fun, colorful brand that displays a unique design style and wide range of options. The fit is great and the items will definitely perk up your collection.
FREE WorldWide Shipping
Guys we still have free worldwide shipping available throughout the holiday season. We will maintain it as long as we can and really appreciate the strong response you guys have had to the offer. First Class Mail / Priority Mail / First Class International / Priority International Shipping categories apply.
Rufskin has always had a huge following for their DENIM collection. We have started to add some of their items as they really have unique, stylish denim options available that will definitely set you apart from the rest.
See all this and more at Erogenos.com
||Wear It Out is having some great sales. First you can save 25% off 2xist. Then you can save 15% off Ruskin and the Andrew Christian Flashback briefs and boxers. Lastly they are offering $2 shipping on all orders worldwide for a limited time!
||Skiviez sales are about to end so now is the time to save for Christmas. 2xist is 25% off and it ends Sunday. Also 25% off is Spanx for men, Gregg Homme, Clever and Papi. Some great undies are at a great sale! Check out all the lines now!
||Palace Trunks has 2xist on sale for 25% off from now till Dec 12th. That includes the Camo, Modal, Sliq, and Surf lines. If you have a favorite 2xist line now is the time to buy!
||Saxx is celebrating the 12 days of Christmas in style this year. From December 12th until Christmas Eve Saxx is giving away 12 daily prizes of 12 pairs of underwear.
To enter: Simply tell us who you think needs to hear about the gift of comfort this holiday season. Saxx will send your friends/family a quick email explaining to them why Saxx are the most comfortable underwear for men. You will be automatically entered into our “12 Days of Christmas” contest and emailed a $5 off code.
When you give the gift of comfort this year, we’ll guarantee it arrives before Christmas Eve.
Shipping is always free with your order and this year we’re stepping it up with free express delivery to assure your orders arrives in time!
||Brand new from London is James Tudor. We at His Trunks have their all new collection that is great for everyday wear. Are you a brief man or a trunk man? Either way one of these new styles from James Tudor will suit you nicely! Also don’t forget to get 25% off your order until tomorrow 12/10/2010 by using the discount code “FINALS”.
||BodyAware Underwear for Men is pleased to introduce their newest website just in time for the holidays! We invite you to take a look at our new online shopping site and browse the excellent selection of men’s undies in fabulous fabrics and colors.
We have a fantastic range of anything you might want to buy for the holidays including our newest Enhancing Glistenette Brief. This latest design incorporates gorgeous colors of glistening fabric and our one-of-a-kind structured pouch that makes the most of your holiday package. And while you’re shopping, take a look at one of the most comfortable and handsome briefs available, the new Italian Sensitive Tactel Tanga. This spectacular design is made from a luxurious Italian fabric that glides over your skin and keeps you firmly comfortable all day long. Special sizes from XS to 3XL are now available in many of our styles.
At Body Aware we strive to provide you with the best in quality, care, and customer service . You will find our designs unique and infinitely wearable, and only available through BodyAware.com. Our products are made at our state-of-the-art facility in the USA, and constructed by some of the best lingerie seamstresses in the business.
||James Tudor wants you to make a Brief Statement this Christmas! You can do that with the Placquet Striped Brief. The brief has black and white stripes and a button front. They always take a new spin on underwear. If you haven’t checked it out the brand go to the James Tudor site now!
||Cityboyz Fashions has the new Rufskin Demin in stock. If you know anything about Rufskin, its not for the shy! They show off everything and them some at times!
||Rufskin is giving you some limited edition gifts this holiday season. One of them are long johns. If you are a fan of Rufskin why not complete the collection with some fun long johns? Check out even more limited edition gifts at the site!
||Mensuas Holiday Sale. Save 25% off your next order at Mensuas. Use promotion code dec25 at checkout and save on all regular priced items. Valid on new orders place at Mensuas and is not valid on clearance items. Sale ends 12/12/10.
Free Shipping is included for US and Canada customers plus great international shipping rates.
Here are your Sales Briefs for Today!
Erogenos has the great new exist Surf Collection, which feature vibrant color combination’s in the 2xist’s signature no-show brief and trunk. They also have the new sheer Rufskin collection. They are super soft sheer fabrics with unique design element. They now have the BodyTech line as well as new Andrew Christian Swimwear.
DT Clothes is having a sale on its DT Ultra collection 09. They have the DT Underwear, The Orginal Vac-Pac Undies. Check out all the really fun designs they have out now!
Below the Belt has Ristefsky Macheda underwear for $15. The full range of Ristefsky Macheda underwear have been reduced to just $15. All sizes available at time of newsletter, a choice of 8 colours. Order now and don’t miss out!
Skiveiz has some rand new styles for spring: They include: Puma, Pikante, Andrew Christian Shock Jock, and Skiviez Boast! These are just a few of the great pairs they have at Skiviez!
NuWear is having a Private Structure sale! You can save 40% off 28 styles. Limited quantity are available so make sure you order it early! Or you will miss out on some great color combination’s!
Below the Belt has an Andrew Christian Combo offer. For $49.99 (AUS) you can get yourself this Andrew Christian Special Combo Offer. It includes 1 each of the Pro Lifeguard trunk in Black and Almost Naked Jock. Stock is limited so be quick to take advantage of this offer while available.
Save 10% off your next order at Mensuas. Use promotion code 10mar at checkout and save on all regular priced items. Sale is good on new orders placed at Mensuas and is not valid on PPU Underwear.
Audace is giving you 30-50% off selected Calvin Klein styles. The supplies are limited! If you don’t see a size you want email them! This has been a popular sale and make sure you get yours soon or they could all be gone.
Jockboy Locker is giving you $5 off your next order, Just enter code RELAUNCH at check out, but the offer ends March 12h. Right now you can save on Ginch Gonch and new items from C-IN2.
Wyzman has the new 2010 Clever Underwear Collection. Check out the entire new line. It’s a really fun and colorful collection. So if you’re big into color then you need to check out this line! It’s really amazing!
UnderGear is letting you Take $15 off your order of $75 or more or $25 off your order of $100 or more. Just make sure you use Promo Code UGA301 at check out. This offer expires March 8th.
Dead Good Undies has some great new undies. Maybe you need some of the darker side of undies and you need to check out the new 18 styles from Gregg Homme! Or maybe you want some Jockey and you buy 3 Jockey USA Concept and get a free Jockey towel. Lastly you can get some Sloggi for men, that aren’t just for basics, you can get the silky smooth Splendido Briefs and hip shorts.
Look good in C-IN2, When you spend $50 at the C-IN2U sotre you get free shipping. Canadian shipping starts at $7.05 and international at $12.95. So you can shop and get some great shipping prices.
Global Guys Gear is doing a Clearance sale. Stand clear because prices are following. Everything is 30%. Stock is limited so stay clear and use code leasesale at check out! Sale ends at Midnight March 31st!
Cocksox has a new pair out (Look this week for more details) and its the Cocksox classic with a twist its’ red on red. Also check out the CX Active sports thong for the active guy. You can get free shipping and no code is necessary! So go check it out!
10 Percent.com is giving you 20% off when you purchase three or more items. The Brands you can choose from are Baskit, Andrew Christian, Timoteo, N2N Bodywear and Rufskin. The sale ends March 9th.
Cityboyz Fashions is giving you 25% off Tribe Swimwear. Tribe Underwear and Swimwear has quickly earned a reputation for its innovative and stylish designs. Valid through Tuesday March 9th 2010.
Here are your Sales Briefs for Today:
- 10 Percent.com is letting you prebook the best selling low-rise mesh brief from Rufskin. THe pari is updated and now available in black and white. The undies will be shipping February 15th!
- Fresh Pair.com has a trend alert! Keep your underwear drawer updated with five must haves in undies today. Heavy Metal, All REd, Back to basics, South of the boarder and super size. While you shop these trends you can save $10, $25 and $50 off your oder when you buy the minimum amour and use codes LOVE10, LOVE25 and LOVE50
- His Room has the new line from 2(x)ist, the Surf Collection. You can get the fresh bold colors in No Show Trunk, No Show Brief and Sports brief. Check out the line and see the really great colors!
- Below the Belt has 20 new styles of Swimwear and Denim from Rufskin. Don’t miss out on the great new items and there is free delivery Anywhere in Australia.
- NuWear is having a HUGE sale. They are giving you up to 65% off Private Structure! You can choose from over 28 styles. LImited quantities are available, so make sure you order yours now!
- 10 Percent.com now has the Pulse Underwear Sock Jock! You can preorder yours today. If you buy 3 or more & take 10% off! The jock is available with a 70′s sock with a “c” ring! Check out the great designs!
- Wyzman now has the entire Obviously line in stock. You can choose from many of the great styles from the Contrast, Sinuous or Basic lines. We have reviewed them and they give you a great pouch design that wills support you all day!
- C-IN2U is giving you you something extra. They are giving you 30% off all slings for one week only. You can save until February 12th. The slings have a support built in to give you something extra!
- James Tudor is giving you the Fall Front Brief for only £18. It was previously £23. The ones on al are in black, white, sky and pink. They are great briefs we have reviewed and we think you will like them.
- Malebasics is sharing the love with 25% off all Malebasics Lingerie. If you like something lacy and see through then this collection is for you. Make sure you go use code LOVE when you check out. If you are even curious check out the line!
- Global Guys Gear now has LASC in the Brisbane! If you aren’t a fan of them on Facebook you should join they are giving away $50 voucher everyday, make sure you see their Facebook fan page for more details!
- UnderGear is continuing their Winter Sale! You can save up to 65% off select items. New items have just been added to the sale. While there check out some of the Valentines Gift suggestions. We are sure you can find something fun!
- Skiviez has the new 2(x)ist Surf Collection in stock! But, that’s not all they also have the new Calvin Klein X in Cotton & MIcro in stock now. Skiviez always has some of the newest undies in stock!
- Aboystore is now carrying one of our favorites Sweat Under Gear, 4 Boys Gear and Bumgear! All really fun companies. Sweat is known for its classical styling. 4Boys is known for their new take on undies and BumGear is some really sexy mesh just in time for Valentines day!
It is snowing here, and we don’t get much snow in the town of Atlanta. So I wanted something that is really fun for the Underwear of the Week. Our pair this week is the Private Structure Pineapple Trunk and can be bought at UnderGear. I think this is a really fun pair that isn’t too childish. Some pattern underwear can get too crazy and if our friends see it, they will go, “What are you wearing?”
This is not a pair many would wear to the gym. It’s a great date night pair though, pineapples are not something you would expect to see. Underwear should be fun and not just something to wear. I think Private Structure is one that does a great job with underwear.
You can find this pair at UnderGear. They currently run $27.00 and are a great way to add to your personal style!
Here are the daily sales briefs. We have a lot of clearance sales. So now is the time to stock up on some of your faves, especially if you just cleaned out your underwear drawer!
- Global Guys Gear is wishing you at Happy New Year. You can check out the Manview Underwear and Pistol Pete online. If you’re in Brisbane you can see Fresh Threads and Private Structure. Plus you can save up to 50% off the final clearance on select styles.
- UnderGear has its winter Sale going on. You can save up to 50% off select styles including Freemen. Check out the entire line.
- His Room has 21 new styles from Pistol Pete. 8 active shorts, pants and shirts. 2 New briefs, 4 new boxer briefs and 7 swimsuits. Check out the entire line.
- Timoteo is having a great sale going on, you get two pairs of Quake and you get a pair of basic briefs for free! You can only get the basic brief as your free pair.
- NuWear is just about giving the store away. You can get up to 75% off Elite, Steven, Priape Wear, Triple XXX and more! Check out the sales and stock up on some great undies.
- Do you have a resolution to try something new? Well Fresh Pair wants to help you with that. Try some new undies, either company style or color! While your’e there check out the clearance section.
- Below the Belt is giving you 30% off 2(x)ist, Zanerobe and CK. Again don’t miss out and this is on selected styles.
NuWear is having their Cyber Monday sale! Yes the undies deals just keep on coming. You can save up to 50% off select brands. You can save on Joe Snyder, Andrew Christian and Private Structure! Check out all the deals at their site!