Who doesn’t love a good sale? Erogenos right now is giving you 40% off Craig Port and JM. This is for a limited time and while supplies last so if you are a fan of both get over there. While there check out the new Andrew Christian and remember FREE Worldwide shipping!
I am back from Magic/Curve and I must admit it’s a great time but it wears you out. I know you are saying “you go talk to underwear makers/designers and see underwear models, what’s so hard about that?” Well, the amount of walking in Las Vegas is mind blowing. I am always worn out after the shows.
One thing I really noticed was jocks. I have seen them around but they seem to be a lot more prevalent this year. Most of the collections I saw had at least one jock if not more. There seems to be a rebirth going on for the jock.
Collections where I saw jocks are:
These are the ones I can come up with off the top of my head. Jocks are no longer the Bike #10 traditional jock. They are made out of mesh, spandex and sometimes lace. Jocks also have lace up pouches (like shoes), more then one strap and cross between briefs and jocks. If you had asked me a few years ago if you could improve on the jock, I would never have guessed all the innovations designers have come up with.
Then you have companies that have built businesses on jockstraps. The two that come to mind are Jockstrap Central and McKillop U/W. Jockstrap Central is your main store for anything jock related. You name it they will probably have it in jocks. Last year they scored the extremely hard to get Bike #10. They wouldn’t tell me how they did it but I know it wasn’t easy! Second, McKillop U/W has done some amazing work in designing new and great fitting jocks. They have color, an amazing pouch and even new materials. They are doing some great work and if you love jocks I say you try them.
This week alone we saw the release of two new jocks. The first was from Bone Wear and the second was from Pipe. It seems each week we see more and more jocks. That is the reason I pushed this post back to Friday. I was going to post it on Wed but the release of two jocks in one week kind of made my point.
Am I alone in thinking this? Have you guys seen more jocks? What innovations have you seen that you loved? Leave a comment here or on Facebook and let us know!
We love it here when there are new takes on classics in the world of underwear. It now makes me think of new ways to do the tighty whities! Hey if it can happen to jocks why not tighty whities?
The pic at the top is the new Pipe Jock, which I forgot to include on yesterday’s post for Pipe.
|| Andrew Christian Tighty Whitie Punked Brief + Skinny Hoody 24% Off Next 24 Hrs Only!
Tighty Whitie Punked is a new sporty design update to the basic brief with unique contrasting fashion stitching around the pouch, fly and leg openings. This style is great for everyday usage; but unlike other basics, the Andrew Christian Tighty Whitie Punked Brief is made from a Cotton and Spandex blended fabric that has great stretch and recovery which helps eliminate unwanted sagging and stretching as you wear it throughout the day. This style features a pouch for extra room in front, just where you need it, and Anti-muffin Top elastic helps minimize the appearance of love handles and slims the appearance of your waist.
- Contrast stitching around legs, fly and pouch
- Fabric has great stretch and recovery for everyday use
- Extra room in front, just where you need it
- Fly front
- Made from soft cotton fabric blend
- Anti-Muffin Top Elastic for a slimmer looking waistline
- Shorter legs for a sporty look
- Hand made with care in the Andrew Christian Design Studio in Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 90% Cotton, 10% Spandex
- 1 1/4 inch contrast logo elastic waistband
- Depending on size, around 4 ½ inches from top of waistband to leg opening
Regular Price $18.00
Sale price with coupon $13.68
24% Off Coupon!
- Purchase Style: 9237 Tighty Whitie Punked Brief w/ Fly Style and/or 5086 Skinny Hoody Only in the next 24 hours on AndrewChristianShop.com and receive 24% off this style only. Does not apply to any other items.
- Enter code: 24TIGHTY9237 during checkout for the discount.
- Offer expires: Dec 13, 2010 at 11:59PM PT. May not be combined with any other coupons or offers. While supplies last. Offer subject to change at any time without notice.
Click to Start Shopping Now!
||“PIKANTE MESH JOCKSTRAP ARE SIZZLING HOT
Pikante is a play on the Spanish word for spicy which couldn’t be more fitting for Jockstrap Central‘s latest offerings.
The front of these new jocks are wide, sort of like a brief and are designed for guys who like to wear their shafts upright and to the left or right. Of course being made of a wide mesh, that’s the best way to really show off what you’ve got, plus with minimal stretch it all fits better that way as well.
Besides the very see-through mesh front, another stunning feature is the sexy triangle formed by the traditional jock strap and the joining strap that is actually the piping of the front pouch that continues along the bottom of the pouch, leaving it and finally meeting up with the other strap.
Both the 1.5 inch waistband with a repeating embossed Pikante logo and the 3/4 inch leg straps are made with a super-comfortable plushed comfort elastic material. You’ll be hard pressed to find something that’s this sexy and yet so inexpensive. In case you’re wondering, the model is Adam Stray and he certainly isn’t shy!”
||You still have time to shop before the holidays so Malestrom presents Their latest holiday deals of the week: Report Collection, Joe Snyder, JM, Papi, Piss & Vinegar, LazzyBum, Diesel, Skmpeez, Obviously, Sauvage & Unico on sale from 10% – 50% off & more. Also, visit our ‘Holiday Gift Ideas’ page for more savings. Check ‘em out!
||Body Aware Underwear for Men is pleased to introduce their newest website just in time for the holidays! We invite you to take a look at our new online shopping site and browse the excellent selection of men’s undies in fabulous fabrics and colors.
We have a fantastic range of anything you might want to buy for the holidays including our newest Double Satin Pouch. This latest design incorporates gorgeous colors and two glistening layers of satin fabric and our one-of-a-kind backless pouch that makes the most of your holiday package. And while you’re shopping, take a look at one of the most comfortable and handsome briefs available, the new Reversible Micro Short. This spectacular design is completely reversible, made from a luxurious Italian tactel fabric that glides over your skin and keeps you firmly comfortable all day long. Special sizes from XS to 3XL are now available in many of our styles.
At Body Aware we strive to provide you with the best in quality, care, and customer service . You will find our designs unique and infinitely wearable, and only available through BodyAware.com. Our products are made at our state-of-the-art facility in the USA, and constructed by some of the best lingerie seamstresses in the business.
We would love to hear what you think of our newest site and look forward to being of service to you at Body Aware Underwear for Men.
||Love TImoteo? Check out the Sports sample pack for only $44.00! You can get three pairs of Timoteo, and it’s deal but hurry it’s only good this weekend. You can get free shipping with your order iwth the code HOLIDAYSHIP.
The pack includes a Super Low Brief, Scout Square Cut Brief and Athlete new jock. Check them out at the Timoteo site
“THE PERFECT BLEND OF STYLE AND COMFORT – JM SKINZ JOCKSTRAPS
Brand new on Jockstrap Central! JM is synonymous with quality and comfort creating jockstraps you’ll be happy wearing all day and night – and their latest Skinz jockstraps are no exception.
Sure JM may be tooting their own horn by describing these new jocks as “The ultimate in body-defining stretch and style – like a second skin” – but they can be forgiven as it’s the truth.
Here’s the details: The pouch is made of a microfibre and spandex blend that’s soft and silky, extremely lightweight and highly breathable, plus the hint of spandex means it has excellent shape retention even after frequent washings.
Finally, a 1.5 inch super plushed comfort waistband and matching 1 inch leg straps keep everything in place. Jockstrap Central has got them in three fabulous designer colors – charcoal, indigo and our personal favorite olive.”
Going to Magic/Curve has allowed us to meet more people then we could ever meet up with through the net. Our friends at Tulio sent us this over the weekend that Guys Drawers is now open. They have some really great brands that include:
- DMK Designs
- Gregg Homme
- and more
And right now they are giving you 15% off all Obviously for Men! If you are looking for a new store or like buying from different store then check out the store!
The Curve Expo was held at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas on August 16-18th. It is the only Lingerie and Men’s Underwear show in the Las Vegas area. I was able to go and talk to many of the lines there. It’s really great to sit down and talk with brands about the new lines. I am not covering everything I learned; the post would be amazingly long. But I plan to do more in depth posts when the lines are available to purchase.
I was able to sit down with Gregg Homme and talk to them about what’s coming up this next year. The one thing that I think they are doing well is sexy. You know there is a line between sexy and cheap and they constantly stay on the sexy side. The new lines coming out use mesh, animal print and more! I am going to go over the ones I took picks of (from left to right):
- Revolutionary Hyperstretch. It’s a pair that really molds to your body. It’s a strong fabric but amazing.
- Bandito – This was really cool it has mesh cut outs. It has a skull and cross bones, mud flap girl, bull and tribal. The mesh panel is fused in the material so it won’t come undone. It has matching shirts as well! They are very cool
- Predator – I recieved and email a few weeks back about animal print underwear. Well, here it is from Gregg Homme. It’s leopard print and a lot of fun. It’s from a g-string to a trunk
- Hercules – This one that ads a little shine to your dress. Its in a thong and trunk but the trunk’s pouch is detachable and sheer. The metal chain is detachable.
I saw all these and they have the line from last year. Gregg Homme is making high quality sexy undies. You know how sometimes you can get undies and they only last one or two wearing, with Gregg Homme you can have them for a while! We will go into detail when the line is out!
The one thing I LOVE about GIgo is the colors they use. It’s always bright and fun! This collection is no different. They aren’t afraid of using patterns. Many companies and this is not a slam on them, but they stick to the traditional. Gigo doesn’t and the colors they usually have are vibrant and bright. The favorite of mine is the Lover Boy Brief. It’s a pattern with a white background with gold thread, You may not see the gold in pics but it pops in person. The other line I like is the Picnic line. They have blue and pink plaid. Its’ a lot of fun. I won’t go into too much detail, but look for more!
Joe Snyder has one really cool thing that is coming out it’s the JS23 the Man Up! It’s been available in just black, but coming shortly will be in colors. It’s been one of their best sellers. It’s an enhancing piece that really shows off what you have in undies and under your clothes
Are you ready for a new line? How about something sexy? Well Good Devil is for you. It’s not for the shy! It’s a lot of mesh and a really fun line. It’s also one line we can’t show you a lot of, due to the mesh. They are just now launching and we will see a lot more of them. They have mesh and cut outs that really show off pretty much everything. They do have some tame ones, if you want to wear something sexy but not showing it all off! You will start seeing this in stores shortly, there is going to be an exclusive coming up that we will heavily promote! So stay tuned for that and get ready for sexy!
This is another new line that you should start seeing shortly. It’s a line that has some traditional colors and look but with a new fit. I haven’t tried them but they are more traditional. But traditional is not boring. They have been designed to fit very well. They have briefs, trunks and the usual underwear you would expect. But they aren’t traditional cuts. They have a little different pouch and I am expecting a really great fit. Its not limited to traditional they have some sexy, but not over the top designs. They are perfect for a date night. The last things you will see are the enhancing line. They enhance the backside and one does both back and front. I want to do a full post on enhancing underwear soon.
We have covered DMK since we started the blog. Dianne there has always done new and innovative designs. I got a chance to sit down and talk about the new underwear she designed for the show. The first thing that really stood out was the new pouch for the mesh designs. Just about anytime you have seen a mesh pouch in men’s underwear there is a seam down the center. Dianne has come up with a design that creates a pouch but moves the seam from the center. It is really something innovative. The ones at the show were samples so I am not sure the exact release date will be but as soon as it’s shot and ready to go, we’ll let you know
I thought it was amazing that I got to meet Cocksox. They came all the way from Australia just for the show. They also used model Tory George from NorCalBodz! So we were really happy about that, and they do have some great new styles coming out. I even have a picture of Tory in them but I have been sworn to secrecy! And it’s killing me cause you now how much I love, I mean LOVE Cocksox. But I will say that they are just as awesome in person as over email. I really hope they come back to a show, but it’s a long way, but I think they would do amazing in the US Market. I remember the first time I saw them and was in awe; little did I know 4 years later I’d be working with them! I will being you more in depth as it comes out, I PROMISE.
We have never had a chance to talk to Tulio. I got introduced to them and they have some really great swimwear and underwear coming out this year. We talked about the blog. We have them in our spring swim guide for sure. We built the start of a good relationship and will be bringing you more about their lines in the next few months. Tulio is a company that has done really great swimwear. They had a lot at the show and I got a few pictures of their model in a few of the newer looks. I will bring more information about the line very soon.
MaleBasics is going in a new way. They are doing Male Lingerie. Which I know many of you out there are going what? But they have had some good success with the line. The line is basically lingerie for men. It’s made out of lace and other materials. It is an interesting line that is for sure. We are in the process of writing the line up. They haven’t gone total lingerie; they still have the Malebasics line as well. This includes the contrast and microfiber lines. They are traditional underwear with a pouch design. Their model is a Chippendale’s dancer in Vegas.
If you have been reading the blog in the last month you saw a lot of Frank Dandy with the Brief Distraction at the Sobe Men’s Show. They are a brand out of Sweden that is known for it’s really great patterns, colors and prints. They haven’t been very big in the states but they are really making inroads to the US market. I received a pair there to review, they are pink and fun! I also found out that the warehouse is located in the Atlanta area, right around the corner from where I live. I am going to go over there and find out a lot more about the brand! It will be it’s own exclusive of UNB!
Report Collection, Saxx Apparel, JM, Whittall and Shon, Bend the Rules, Hugo Boss, and Calvin Klein.
All of these brands I talked to briefly. We will be continuing to work with Saxx, they are out of Canada and do really innovative and new underwear for sports and the active guy. Report Collection has been in Europe and is finally coming to the States. You have seen them in a few companies like Planet Undies or other European Underwear companies.
I also met a few retailers and store merchants. We want to include them on the site and profile some of the smaller retailers. There is also a new store opening in NYC for undies. We are excited about it and will let you know when it’s open. I met the owners while at Curve and they should be open shortly!
I will be attending the next Curve Expo in February 2011. I plan on going every six-months to the show to bring you the most up to date information. I hope you enjoy the show coverage and the videos. They will be out this week as well. Check out our YouTube channel and I will post them over the next week.
Up tomorrow is the recap of Magic! I hope you enjoy.
Take advantage of Malestrom‘s Father’s Day Sale Event & save a bundle on selected items from these brands: 2(X)ist, Calvin Klein, DKNY, Diesel, Hugo Boss, JM, Levi’s, Papi, O Boxer & Skmpeez. Also view their ‘Final Clearance’ section for some great deals on discontinued items.
Take advantage of their fantastic annual Father’s Day Sale Event, which ends at 11:59pm PDT on Sunday, June 20, 2010.
It’s been a while since I did one due to jury duty and being sick, but here it is! We will start doing these every few days!
- Erogenos has exciting collections now available from N2N and Gregg Homme. These are two of our most successful and long running lines. They never disappoint! Gregg Homme always pushes the envelope and we love it. The new X-Rated Collection features very sexy designs tastefully done the way they know how. Gregg Homme offers the highest quality construction and materials along with cutting edge design elements.N2N’s new collection is very exciting. They have several new collections including the Freedom, Black, Trainer, and Sport groups. Of course they have new swimwear as well and loungewear items. Check out one of our top selling lines and see why.
- Cityboys Fashions has some brand new Tulio! Just in time for summer you can check out all the great swimwear. While you are there you can see the selected JM reduced styles.
- Wyzman has the new 2010 Gigo Collection. That includes the HOT Orange Brief. Which has a retro styling. You should go check out all the new styles!
- CIN2U has the new Bamboo, Elliptic and Core Basic C-IN2 in stock. the Bamboo is rayon derived from bamboo is produced from regenerated cellulosic fibers. The second most popular after cotton, this fabric is super soft to touch and feels like a second skin. If you haven’t tried them before make them your next pick. The Elliptic is still relatively unknown, Seacell Fiber is made form all natural materials cotton and seaweed. You’ll be surprised how comfortable this underwear is with the unique “slugger” pouch. Lastly the Core Basic is 100% cotton still ramming the most popular selection for guys today. C-IN2 white and black basics briefs, trunks and jocks continue to be an essential part of the C-IN2 collection.
- Men’s Underwear Store wants you to dare to be different. They have over 50 new stand out styles from your favorite designers including: Puma Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Diesel and N2N. Plus explore their extensive swim collection to find the perfect suit for summer.
- 10Percent.com is giving you up to $30 off your order. While you are there you can check out the new Frank Dandy underwear, X-Treme swimwear by N2N and you can earn double point rewards on your order through April 23rd.
- FreshPair.com is giving you free underwear. When you guy one Piss & Vinegar you get one free. When you buy 2 of any of the following you get 1 free. They are Joe Snyder, Go Softwear, Mundo Unico, Gregg Homme and 3G, Clever and Ed Hardy. They are available while supplies last.
- DT Clothes is giving you up to 60% off underwear. You can check out the brand and get some great savings as well!
- Weekend Sale at Mensuas, Save up to 25% off on select items at Mensuas Save 25% off all Pistol Pete Save 15% off all Timoteo Save 15% off all Freemen Save 15% off all Bumgear Save 20% off all Delio Dietz and more! No coupons needed, shop early for best selection. Sale end 4/22/2010
- For a limited time, get 30-50% off the entire range of Andrew Christian underwear, swimwear and shorts at Below The Belt SHOP ANDREW CHRISTIAN Offer ends Friday or while stock lasts. No further discounts available. Cannot be used with any other offer.
- Check out Jock Boy Locker’s great sale on Ginch Gonch Underwear going on right now at JockBoyLocker.com. You can pick up a great pair of men’s underwear for a great price. All Ginch Gonch Low Rise Briefs, Briefs and Sport Briefs are price at just $19 and Jockstraps are just $15 but hurry this deal won’t last long. Also just in time for summer get a great piece of men’s jewelry to accessorize that hot swimsuit with CruzAzur Jewelry at 30% OFF.
- The semi-annual sale at Malestrom is on once again! The DKNY & Levi’s collections are currently 25% off for a limited time only. Also, the 2(X)ist Surf collection is 25% off for a limited time to launch this fantastic line. There’s more…get up to 55% off on discontinued items! Hurry..quantities are limited and this sale won’t last long!
- International Jock has some great new items. Be sure to check out new designer Todd and Terry with fun prints from Australia, new and exclusive colors from Calvin Klein, hot new swimwear from JM, and Equmen core precision shapewear. This is your last chance to take advantage of Free Shipping*, available only until March 22nd, 2010. Shop now for the very best selection.
- 10Percent.com is letting you take 20% off 4 or more pairs of underwear. You can shop the new Timoteo styles that have been added. You can also check out new arrivals from Gregg Homme and also some best selling briefs. Hurry the sale ends 3/24/10.
- Fresh Pair.com is giving you 25% off because they are celebrating 10 years online! Its hard to believe they have been around that long. You can save on both men and women’s lines.
- Brand new! EMPORIO ARMANI 2010 New creations of underwear, swimwear & beach essentials by the italian top designer. Now at OBOY.
- Dead Good Undies has the Fruit’s of Temptation String (twin pack) in Green. If you like some really hot skimpy undies then these are for you! It’s also 7 month’s to go before Project HOM Heavenly is completed. Make sure to follow them on twitter to be up to date!
- Wyzman has the new PPU Spring 2010 collection in stock. You can surf the latest swimwear and underwear. PPU is a really fun line that we think you will like, its got some great colors to check out as well! While you are there they also have the new Pikante 2010 collection as well. Both lines have some really cool styles and we know they will have something you will like.
- NuWear has some really cool Prints from BumGear. They are the Retro, Safari and Neon’s. If you like animal prints and really fun undies, these are for you. They are not for the shy. But check out the entire line!
- UnderU has opened the Designer Outlet, the new outlet is packed with all your favorite brands including Emporio Armani and you can save up to 75% off. Pluss they have added new products to the Last Chance to buy section. All products have just one left, meaning they can offer it to you at unbeatable prices.
- James Tudor is giving you the exclusive offer of the week. This week it’s the Boxer Trunk. Its the one with the lace up front like football shorts! The boxer is usually £28 but right now you can get it for £22. It has a unique look with a great hold and fit.
- Whitey Tighties is wanting you to see whats New n Cool for spring. They can help you spring clean your underwear drawer. You can get 20% off your purchase by using code spring20 at check out. Offer expires 3/31/10
- Fresh Pair.com is giving you 25% off 2(x)ist Underwear, t-shirts and more, including the new surf collection. You can also save 25% off Unico, C-IN2, Ed Hardy and Hugo Boss.
- Erogenos has some great new undies. They have Freeman, which is a new exciting and affordable in which is produced in Columbia. Its all about giving you a variety of styles and prints. They also have BumGear in the new Retro and Neon collections. They offer great quality, affordability and comfort without compromising the sex appeal.
- Men’s Underwear Store is hang it’s Semi-Annual Calvin Klein Sale. You can save 25% off all CK in stock. While there check out the Diesel Lounge wear.
- Skiviez is giving you 25% off All Calvin Klein in stock. This includes the new CK X line. While you are there you can save 25% off the new 2(x)ist Surf line as well. Lastly, they are giving you 25% off C-IN2 Pop Colors. You can check out the new Elliptic line.
- 10Percent.com is giving you free domestic ground shipping on your order through 3/26/10. You can use this to plan your summer and get some really great swimwear!
- Mensuas is letting you Save 10% to 20% off select Swimwear and Underwear. This offer has been Extended until 3/24/10. Check out the New! Freeman Underwear is Here and new items from Delio Dietz!
- Ginch Gonch has the new I Love Tokyo line out. They just released the London and now the the Tokyo. They say they put the “nip” in Nippon! Check out the line and all the other I Love lines.
- Audace is having a sale on Calvin Klein. You can save up to 40% off all items. But hurry this offer is while supplies last. So the good styles and sizes will go fast!
- UnderGear is having a 25% off select styles of Calvin Klein underwear. You can save from now till 4/4/10. Check out all the CK styles on sale.
- His Room is having their annual Calvin Klein sale. you can save 25% off boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, tees and socks. So you can save on all the CK they have!
Here are some new arrivals at Malestrom:
The guys at Obviously have taken a great thing and made it even better with the new Obviously Chromatic Pouch Low-Rise Boxer-Brief. Available in 5 brand-new, eye-catching colors! The Obviously Anatomical Pouch collection is also now available in brand-new styles & colors. More variety than ever before!
The Calvin Klein Prostretch Graphic 3 Trunk Boxer-Brief is the hot, updated style for the new season. It features a brand-new redesigned waistband. Also available: the Calvin Klein Prostretch Graphic 3 Hip Brief.
The Gia Casual Low-Rise Brief combines european elegance with lightweight comfort. This handsome ‘racer-style’ brief is made of an extremely lightweight fabric that sports a unique perforated texture. We have 8 new styles in the Gia line to choose from!
Other brands to check out are JM Sport swimwear, Joe Snyder Launch Colleciton and Hugo Boss Swim.