Welcome to the 2012 Holiday Guide. This has to be the biggest guide we have done to date. We had over 80 pairs of underwear, three models, a photographer, an assistant and a stylist. We are going into our own photography and will be launching something soon, so stay tuned. First we would like to thank our sponsors: Candyman, Clever, Pikante, PPU, Vuthy and Zylas at Gold Level, Croota and Premium Underwear Store for Bronze and Designer Drawers at Silver! A special shout out to Matt at Designer Drawers for helping get our models and our stylist.
Our models for this guide are Cody, Kyle and Adam. Cody was in our Swimwear Guide and both Kyle and Adam are new! We plan on doing another shoot with them soon! I am working on a behind the scenes video but so far the iMovie program is uncooperative. It will be out hopefully this weekend.
- Adam (left) is wearing the PPU Jock – 1001 for $21.00
- Kyle (middle) is wearing the PPU Boxer – 1232 for $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the PPU Thong – 0956 for $14.50
- Kyle (left) is wearing the Clever 0190 – Mesh Bars Boxer $24.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the Clever 2137 – Niagra Boxer $25.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Clever 2108 – Front Mesh Boxer $38.00
- Veston (left) is wearing the Zylas - 2803 – $22.00
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Zylas - 2884 – $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the Zylas-4007 Brief – $20.00
- Kyle is wearing the Candyman – Santa Costume – $38.00
- Cody (left) is wearing Candyman – Singlet – $34.00
- Adam (right) is wearing – CandyMan – Boxer Pimp Costume – $36
- Kyle (left) is wearing Vuthy 279 – Bikini – %58
- Adam (center) is wearing V-275 Royal Plaid Bikini – $56
- Cody (right) is wearing V-300 Trunk – $56.00
- Adam (left) is wearing the Croota Pattern Break Hipster – $20
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Croota Night Surfer – $20
- Both are available at the Croota Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Croota Night Runner – $20
- Adam (right) is wearing the Croota Pattern Break Hipster – $20
- Both are available at the Croota Site
Premium Underwear Store
- Cody (left) is wearing the Gigo Purple Bias Brief – $20.
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Gigo Purple Bias Tank – $28 and Purple Bias Boxer Short – $21.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the JOR Comfort Brief – $19.00
- All are available at the Premium Underwear Store
- Kyle is wearing the Pistol Pete Power Brief – $28.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers site.
- Kyle is wearing the Pistol Pete Solar Brief – $26.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers Site
- Kyle (left) is wearing the 2(X)ist Athletic Jock – $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the 2(X)ist Splash N0-Show Brief $24.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers Site
- This picture we’re going to let you guess which model is which
- Left is the Pistol Pete Xpose Brief – $22
- Right is the Pistol Pete Web Brief – $22
- Available at the Designer Drawers site
- Kyle is wearing the Wrestler swim in USA colors – $80
- Available at the aussieBum site
- Cody (left) is wearing the BarUP brief in Fire/Ice – $23.50
- Adam (right) is wearing the XO Seamfree in Sunflore – $25.95
- Available at the aussieBum site
- Adam (left) is wearing the Skmpeez Varzity Brief in red – $26.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Skmpeez Zignature Boxer Brief in Gold – $30.00
- Available at the Skmpeez site.
- Cody (left) is wearing the BoyRio Trunk (releasing soon)
- Kyle (right) is wearing the BoyRio U-9A extreme Jock in Black
- Available at the BoyRio site.
2EROS, Frank Dandy and Manview Bodywear
- Adam (left) is wearing the Jock Series Trunk in Red – $30. Available at the 2EROS site.
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Frank Dandy Angle Trunk in Green – Available at the Frank Dandy site.
- Cody (right) is wearing the Manview Bodywear 69 Sport Trunk in Yellow – $22.50 – Available at the Manview Bodywear Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Cover Male CM222 – Pouch Enhancing Boxer in Orange – $23.00
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Good Devil GD5505 – Jock Flex in purple – $21.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Intymen INT6152 – Track Brief – $20.00
- Available at the Underwear Station site
- Kyle is wearing the American Jock Action Mesh Singlet in red – $41.00
- Available at the Go Softwear site
- Cody (left) is wearing the American Jock Mini Boxer in Gold/Royal – $22.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Clean Metro Lo Rise Brief in Bluebeery/Fuchsia – $21.00
- Available at the Go Softwear site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Active Trunk in Grey
- Adam (center) is wearing the Simple Boxer Brief in Light Blue
- Kyle (right) is wearing the America Brief in Blue/Gold
- Coming soon to the /baskit/ site.
- Adam (left) is wearing the CX68-Trunk in Royal/Green – $32.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the CX76-Sports Brief in Camo – $32.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the CX76-Sports Brief Black/White/Red – $32.00
- Available at the Cocksox Site. All prices in Australian Dollars
- Cody (front) is wearing the PF01- Pride Frame Bikini in Red – $24.00
- Adam (back) is wearing the JS-M28 Cheek Hug in Journal – $28.00
- Available at the Joe Snyder Site
No Limits Underwear, C-IN2 and Male Power
- Cody (left) is wearing the No Limits Underwear White Mesh Boy Short – $14.50. Available at the No Limits Underwear Site
- Adam (center) is wearing the C-IN2 Zen Punt $28.00 and V-Neck $36.00. Available at the C-IN2 Website
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Male Power 144-172 Pouch short in Black/White
FreshPair and Modus Vivendi
- Kyle (left) is wearing the Diesel – Fresh and Bright Divine Boxer Trunk – $27.00. Available at the FreshPair website
- Cody (center) is wearing the Modus Vivendi Querelle Brief in Red – $30.00. Available at the Modus Vivendi site
- Adam (right) is wearing the Emporio Armani 110814-2A506 Stretch Cotton All Over Logo Print Brief in Red – $26.00. Available at the FreshPair website.
- Adam (left) is wearing the Tulio MX06 Trunk in Royal – $48.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Tulio JA05 Lace Up Trunk in White – $48.00
- Both available at Erogenos
- Cody (left) is wearing Tulio 12B10 in black/red
- Adam (center) is wearing the Tulio 12W2 Singlet in black – $44
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Tulio 12M10 Trunk – Black/Royal
- These are available at International Jock.
- Adam (left) is wearing the Cellblock13 Fugitive Short in Red/Black – $30.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the Cellblock13 Prizefighter Jock in Black/Yellow – $24.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing Cellblock13 Singlet in Black – $44.00
- Availalbe at the Cellblock13 site
- Adam (left) is wearing the Timoteo Navy Swim – $44
- Cody (center) is wearing the Timoteo Sport 2.0 Athlete Jock – Red – $22.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the the Clubhouse Soccer Jock – Grey/Black – $32.00
- Available on the Timoteo Website.
We hope you enjoy this guide. We have more pics to share through our Brief Distractions over the next week or so. Check out all the pairs and get them for you or your significant other! Let us know what you want or get for the Holidays!
Welcome to the 2012 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide. This year we are showing you some of the special pairs just for Valentines day, but we are also showcasing the pairs you can wear year round. These are just a few we think would be amazing this Valentines Day. We would love to hear some of your suggestions so leave a comment or post on Facebook as well!
We also added some staff picks! See what a few of the guys think would make a great Valentines pair, Note some of the pics are in the guide. I picked these before I looked over the guys suggestions. I guess great minds think a like!
Note: The guide is set up so that each bullet is a picture. It goes left to right. Also, click any pic to make larger
||Coupon Detials: Save 15% when you purchase Andrew Christian style 2303 tank, Off Yer Head Woven Tank SU11-KN02, or any CXXVI, COPY, or MAKIA products from Andrewchristianshop.com in the week. Just enter code 15112211 at checkout. Coupon code does not work with Paypal or Google checkout. Please make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the coupon code. Does not apply to other items. May not be combined with any other coupons or offers. While supplies last. Offer subject to change anytime with out notice. Offer expires: November 29,2011 at 11:59pm PT
|| JOCKSTRAP CENTRAL BLACK FRIDAY EVENT STARTS EARLY – 20% OFF STORE WIDE
Forget battling the lines for a deal – shop online! Jockstrap Central is having their biggest sale ever and it’s starting early. From Thursday at noon right until midnight (North American EST or Global GMT -5:00) on Friday, November 25th they’re offering 20% off of all products.
The best thing is you don’t have to be in the United States to take advantage of this shopping tradition, they ship worldwide!
This sale is simple – no discount codes to remember, simply visit Jockstrap Central and you’ll find all their gear listed with it’s original price and the sale price. Just remember that during this short sale, no discount codes will be accepted – double dipping just isn’t cool!
|| Just in time for the holidays Rufskin is pleased to announce some great new styles that will surely turn heads during this season’s events. They are offering free worldwide shipping on orders of $100 or more. Enter code RUFNOIR
|| aussieBum is giving you up to 50% off. Check out all the sales from underwear st 35% off, swimwear 50% off and more! Its their silly season sale and its only while stocks lates
||Timoteo is giving you Free Shipping on orders over $50. Use code HOL2011, this isn’t a Black Friday deal it’s good till 12-31-11. So this is good throug the entire holiday season
||YOU CAN’T ESCAPE IT!!!!!! Christmas is coming so we thought we’d take this opportunity to remind you about some of the festive undies we stock from brands like Bum Chums and Joe Snyder. But that’s not all, we’ve just taken delivery of some rather spiffing new underwear from one of our favourite brands Bruno Banani which includes a rather slinky twinpack of microfibre shorts (which if they sell well they will probably end up as a line that we can keep repeat ordering) and the translucent, ultra light Orient Express range.
Plus just in time for Christmas we’ve added in a brand of socks from Colombia called Saint Jacamo because let’s face it, pretty much everyone gets socks for Christmas so make sure you insist on getting some decent ones like these (plus the bonus is that they are very inexpensive).
Happy shopping from the Dead Good Undies team.
|| JEWELS is Mundo Unico’s latest creation. This 2011 winter collection sparkles with glee and radiance. Filled with bright cheerful eye catching colors; Jewels presents shinny waistbands in: yellow, red, green and smoke, combined with original prints and fabrics that are only found in Unico’s fashion designer underwear. A perfect gift for someone special who deserves the quality, perfect fit and exceptionally crafted underwear by Unico. Available at Cityboyz Fashions.
|| 25% Off all Joe Snyder, Good Devil and Intymen in Stock!
Free Shipping on all US and Canada orders plus we offer great international shipping rates.
Browse today at www.mensuas.com
The guys at Good Devil are certifiable! And if you had any doubt, out the window that doubt will go when you check out their latest crazy creation: The Ballz-Out Jock. Even crazier is that for the next three days, until Sunday, November 20th, as an introductory offer, they’re 25% off.
Here’s the details: The front is like a slim brief made from a smooth stretchy poly/spandex blend with a contoured pouch designed to push your dick out for a protruding effect but where it really gets interesting is a cutout at the bottom of the pouch that’s reinforced with an elastic edging. You stick your balls through this hole and due to the elastic, they are kept firmly in place sticking out of the pouch for all to see. It sounds crazy and it is, but it works, it’s comfortable, it’s stylish and it’s beyond sexy.
As for the back, it’s has a top piece similar to those cut-out briefs that have become hugely popular lately. The unique shape perfectly frames the top of your ass while the traditional jock straps frame the rest.
We’ve got the Ballz-out Jocks in Black, White, Blue and Red which you can see in all their glory on Ryan and Adam over at Jockstrap Central.
CLICK HERE FOR THE GOOD DEVIL BALLZ-OUT COLLECTION
HOLIDAY SHIPPING TO INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS
Christmas is coming and the mail carrier’s bag is getting fatter by the day!
If you’re looking to order a Christmas gift for someone from Jockstrap Central to be shipped to an address outside of North Anerica, to avoid delays or high “Express” shipping charges then we strongly suggest ordering by the following dates:
Most International Destinations: November 29th.
Africa: November 22nd.
SHOW US YOUR JOCKSTRAP CONTEST!
Last chance to enter our fifth annual Show Us Your Jockstrap Contest for a chance to win one of seven shopping sprees on Jockstrap Central. Sunday is the final day to send us your photo to enter the contest.
For more details and the contest rules, please check out our contest page here:
CLICK HERE FOR THE SHOW US YOUR JOCKSTRAP CONTEST WEBSITE
We just received word from our friends at Good Devil that the brand is now on sale at Freshpair.com! Which in itself is a good thing but Good Devil has created a limited edition waistband just for Freshpair.com. As you can see above it is very different from the current waistband. If you are a fan and want something different then go over and check out the limited edition undies!
If you are a fan make sure you check out the Good Devil Website and Good Devil Facebook pages!
I got a chance to see some of the new Good Devil Underwear. The new line which I will say is not for the shy. If you are familiar with the brand you know its def about sexiness and fun. Good Devil was released last year and has gained popularity quickly. We will not be posting too many pics of the line in this post, well of the front. I know, it sucks but our hosting company wouldn’t be happy with us if we ran them.
The new line consists of:
- Ballz-Out Series
- Lace Series
- Sheer Balls Series
- Bam Series
- Exposer Series
- Skin Series
The first one we will do is the Ballz-Out. As the name suggests there are certain things that stick out. Can you guess what they are? Well, we can’t show you the front, but if you go over to the Good Devil site you can see them. Its an interesting line to say the least. I am very interested in what you guys think of the series. It is available in a Bikini, Thong and Boxer. They have quiet a few colors as well; White, red, Turquoise, Pink, and black.
Next up we have the Lace Series. Over the last year the whole world of lace has come into its own in men’s underwear. We have had a lot of readers and Facebook fans that really do not like lace and will not wear it. But, its getting to be a popular fabric in men’s underwear, because we are seeing more and more lace. As I say they wouldn’t make it if it didn’t sell. Good Devil has embraced this trend and come out with a line of Lace. It consists of a thong, bikini and boxer. The colors available are black, white and grey.
The Sheer Balls series sounds like it should be similar to the Ballz-Out series but it’s not. Its a more polka-dot print on sheer fabric. It feels like a mix of the previous and new collections. It has similar styles to the last collection as in Bikini, Jock and Jock with the Good Devil branded waistband,but the boxer is very much like the Skin Series we will go over in this post. As you will see mesh is a trend with Good Devil. As noted the Styles are: Jock, Boxer, Thong and Bikini. The colors available is White, Red, Royal Blue and Black.
Bam Series is one that seems to be a lot of fun. This is one of those sexy and more like fetish wear. It’s black and looks very much like rubber to me. I got a chance to see it at Curve first hand and it looks as cool as the pics. I think many companies shy away from the more “fetish” type undies, which is a shame because they can be a lot of fun. The brief, g-string and thong have a cut out in the front. This does allow for easy access. The boxer is more full cut without the cut out. But what I really like the rear view of the jock. I can’t put my finger on it but it’s just cool looking. This is available in a thong, Boxer, Brief, G-String and jock. The only color available is black.
Exposer Collection is next on our list. This is a black mesh line. Again mesh is a staple with Good Devil, as noted above. This line is available with blue, red or white accents. The accents are in the name on the waistband and the piping used on the pouch. I am going to go back to the jock on this one as well. I posted a few weeks back this was the year of the jock. Good Devil proves this point very well. This jock is kind of a mix between a brief and a jock. That means the front has a very brief feel, there is a pouch but it continues to the leg straps like a brief, the pouch doesn’t end at the waistband. It’s a very cool jock again. This is available in the Jock, Brief, Boxer and Thong. The line is available in black with the accent colors above.
Last up is the Skin Series. This is where some color comes in the line. If you did see the video (ether the trailer or Underwear Station video you saw the model wearing this one). The line is designed to show skin and a lot of it. The Jockstrap is one that has a pouch more of a g-string. It’s very skimpy and small. The only difference the leg straps. The string and bikini both share this smaller pouch as well. You can see by the picture that there are two straps that come off the pouch and you can wear it more like a traditional brief or show off more skin. The Boxer is more traditional and only has cut outs on the sides. Still showing skin and sexy. This line is available in Jockstrap, Boxer, Bikini and String. The colors available are White, Purple, Black and Green.
Good Devil is definitely not for the shy or guy who doesn’t want to show off what he’s got! The new line lives up to the previous and takes it to the next level. If you are a fan of mesh, cut outs and smaller cuts you will like the line! They have been around under are year and are gaining popularity. I have seen them pop up all over the place. If you haven’t seen the line go to the Good Devil site or check out one of your favorite retailers.
What do you think of the collection? Are you a mesh fan? What about lace? Let us know what you think. Look for the preview of Intymen and more coming soon! You can get these from the Underwear Station Website.