We all love underwear but we have our pet peeves that drive us crazy about underwear. From tags to ill-fitting pouches. Here are you guys top factors that drive you crazy. They have been pretty much standard but at times things annoy you guys more than other times. I took a day break in the schedule for a much needed vacation.
We asked you 17 items in the previous reader surveys that annoyed you guys. Before this survey, it was a write-in question. After 3 years of data, we narrowed it down to these items. However, if guys could always write something in.
- Sizing Issues – this was no surprise. Sizing is one of the biggest issues we have had at UNB. The problems arise from sizing that runs small to brands with inconsistent sizing. It sucks when you get the perfect underwear, put it on, only to discover it’s’ too small/big.
- Labels/Tags – This one rotates in and out of the top spot. I have several pairs that I avoid wearing simply for the tag. One pair, in particular, I can’t take the tag off!. If it’s a great pair you can wear them inside out. But if it’s printed it may not look the same. More brands are starting to use the tagless tech in their undies.
- Pouch too small – Our endowed series has always been a big draw for guys. The pouch not being supportive and too small always ruins an experience. It’s not just for the bigger guys. There are brands that do run small in the pouch department.
- Pricing – Underwear is expensive! Especially great underwear.
- Store selection – This is for more in store rather than online. Or that’s my assumption. Department stores rarely carry a lot of the pairs we cover. They have several big brands but rarely branch out. Not to mention that they aren’t carrying many thongs.
These are the most annoying things about undies to you guys! Check out the rest of the list above.