Pistol Pete has always had their own unique style. I have met with them the last few years and it’s always good to catch up with them and find out whats going on. This year they have a lot planned and kicked off the new collection with pics featuring model Eric Turner. What can you expect from them this year? Well here are the things you should look out for:
- Trying to do a variety of things to let someone express themselves, this will be done through the embellishment, colors and art work.
- They will be making own fabrics and prints for this collection.
- Create an expression of ones personality from the swim or underwear
- The nations jock will have multiple colors of the nation and a shield with the nation
- More erotic with rings and snaps as part of the embellishment
- Staying away form simple blacks and white, going with color pop and color blocking
- Some erotic fun stuff such as pattern meshes so when it lays it creates a pattern rather then mesh
- Incorporating sublimation printing and get creative. Also get creative in artwork and create paper that is printed on the fabric, it’s Unique and that pattern will be the same on every pair of underwear.
- There will a patriotic feel with the Nautical inspired pairs
- Big part is having a retro look to previous Pistol Pete
- Retro will include belts and buckles on the swim. Unique embellishments
- The new line will have tease factor with open windows on legs, butt, or front, revealing just enough skin to make it sexy and not vulgar
We hope you enjoy this preview and we will bring you more as the line is released completely! Find these and more at the Pistol Pete Website